Hi guys

Started by Havantgottaclue, February 20, 2012, 20:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Havantgottaclue

Hi all.

I like your site - it has a nice structure to it, little sections for computers, consoles, handhelds, non-programming activities ... all nicely organised.

Anyway, like many of you no doubt my computing/gaming days go back to the early 80s when we got hold of a C64 very early on in the machine's lifetime. Also my next door neighbour had an Atari 2600. He used to get enormous scores on Frostbite, and only later on in my life was I able to get anywhere near his scores.

Also used to love programming on the Beebs at school. Never any machine code stuff, just dabbling in BASIC, but it kept me out of mischief at lunchtime.

Then went on to Amiga and PC, but never owned a console until about 5 years ago, probably because I inherited a bit of a puritanical notion from my parents that pure games machines were a waste of time. Well, they are - and an excellent way of doing so!

Anyway, looking forward to joining in on the site, see y'all out there.

TL

Welcome to RVG!

Really great to have you here!  8)

zapiy

Nice intro fella and welcome aboard.

oh and thanks for the comments, still along way to go but we are moving forward.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Welcome! I only joined yesterday so the more the merrier!
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

DEADDOLL666

Hello and Welcome to RVG :)

nakamura

Nice to see familiar faces, welcome.  ;D