Hello from:The Quartz Zone.

Started by Rogue Trooper, October 29, 2012, 19:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogue Trooper

Never know how to start these introduction pieces, any 2000AD fans out there will 'get' the heading anywho....

Something of a ex-forum regular over the years, owner of so many formats since i twisted my folks arm to get me a ZX81 and 16K Ram pack (3D Monster Maze and Mazogs, did it ever get any better?).

Been reading the site for weeks now, thought rude not to take part-hope you've room for a small one as the saying goes, looking forward to being part of something rather splendid.

TL

Great to have you here! I hope you enjoy our little community!

Rogue Trooper

Cheers.Just wrote big post on Halloween games, though seems not to have gotten posted..ahh well, try again.

TrekMD

Welcome aboard!  This is a fun place, so I'm sure you'll enjoy the community.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Rogue Trooper

Thanks for the warm welcome guys...been a reader for a while, familar with the 'works' of a good few of you on here as is.

Hope i can contribute in some small way.

Shadowrunner

onthinice

Hello and Welcome from the across the pond!!!

Mire Mare

Hello fella. Always a fan of Nemesis the Warlock myself :)

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "Mire Mare"Hello fella. Always a fan of Nemesis the Warlock myself :)

Judge Dredd (and Andersion), Nemesis, Rogue Trooper, ABC Warriors, Stront.Dog and Future Shocks my fav.2000AD stuff, recently started getting into Zenith as well.

Great to see a fellow 2000AD fan on here. (i hate the newer stuff though, has to be classic 'AD for myself).

TL

And of course 2000 AD is now owned by Rebellion of Jaguar AVP fame!!!!

Mire Mare

Quote from: "Rogue Trooper"
Quote from: "Mire Mare"Hello fella. Always a fan of Nemesis the Warlock myself :)

Judge Dredd (and Andersion), Nemesis, Rogue Trooper, ABC Warriors, Stront.Dog and Future Shocks my fav.2000AD stuff, recently started getting into Zenith as well.

Great to see a fellow 2000AD fan on here. (i hate the newer stuff though, has to be classic 'AD for myself).
Yes, prefer the older stuff too.  I thoroughly enjoyed the new film DREDD 3D though. I'd have paid and gone in to watch it again if I could've.

Alberto 2K

Welcome Rogue Trooper!

I remember reading 2000AD when I was a kid, I liked Judge Dredd, Judge Anderson and Strontium Dog. I must have some comics somewhere...

I also enjoyed the new Dredd movie, I hope to see a secuel with Judge Death as baddy! :)
Don't be surprised, my broken English is legendary!

zapiy

Welcome aboard and nice intro. How did you hear about us?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC