Author Topic: Monkeyzero!  (Read 1915 times)

Anonymous

Monkeyzero!
« on: January 24, 2011, 16:24:55 PM »
Hey there, name is Jeremy, 34, live in Chicago, am I kicked out yet? :)

I started gaming on the intellivision, colecovision, and commodore 64. Ive owned (and still own) almost every console and handheld out there. Much to my wife's dismay.
I still own and actively play some of my consoles. Mostly the NES and intellivision.
I also like things like King's Quest, Police Quest, and all those wordy "text adventures with barely any video" as I call em.
My addiction is The Adventures of Lolo. Obsessed! Not a texty game, but one of the best puzzle games ever in my opinion.
My PS3 login is Reaper1976.
I have weird hours so hit me up whenever!

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Monkeyzero!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 17:18:45 PM »
Hello fella, members and visitors from your part of the world are more than welcome mate. We all make up the world of gaming.

Hero Quest was a big favorite of mine on the Amiga. Might have to dig it out to show my kids, doubt they would understand though... Hero Quest or LittleBigPlanet.... you guessed it lol.
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 17:24:48 PM »
Thanks! I never played Hero Quest. Was it a Sierra game?
Sadly, my son likes the lego games like batman and star wars. Im not against them by any means, just wish there was more to the kids games like when I was a kid.  Oh wait, there was less when I was a kid! Except games were so much more challenging. I miss that.

Offline zapiy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 11:35:45 AM »
Same as, i have been helping my boys complete Lego Batman over the last couple of weeks..
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal