Custom Dust Covers for Retro Consoles

Started by TrekMD, October 23, 2012, 14:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vandro

Ooh I would certainly be tempted. Do they still ship to UK?

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

vandro

Quote from: "TrekMD"Yes they do.  :)

TrekMD

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

zapiy

Nice bump, how are they getting on? Still going i assume?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

zapiy

TrekMD

These are good folks.  I hope more people become interested in their covers because they are well worth the money.

zapiy

Yeah. I agree pal. Has he thought about approaching gaming museums?

TrekMD

I don't know.  I think they just do forums and Ebay. 

TrekMD

There hasn't been a post here in a while but I just read this post and I had to share it...

QuoteWell, this has been an overdue update!
As many of you know, my wife Barb had back surgery last Dec. it didn't go well, and they had to do it a second time!
About the time she was able to resume the covers I had my own situation. I wont prolong the actual amount of time it took, but after a month of testing I was diagnosed with Leukemia.
It is a huge and unexpected kick in the head, that neither of us expected, and it has most certainly been life changing. For me, it has been blood transfusions every 10 days and a week of chemo monthly, and countless Dr. visits.
As you can imagine the covers have taken a back seat to this. Barb, has to drive me to all these adventures, because some of the meds really mess with my head. She goes and stays with me thru all of these and for that I am grateful.
I'm not sure what your reaction would be to getting this type news, but mine was "How much time do I have"? The Dr. who I have a great amount of trust in said 1-2 years.
So, there you have it, I wish it could have waited, but you have no say in these matters.
In the meantime Barb and I are still making the covers, although for obvious reasons a liitle slower.
I am getting another bone marrow test at end of this month and that will give us an idea of how much this had progressed, or hopefully slowed down
To all who have sent prayers and best wishes I say thank you !

zapiy

Gobsmacked.. If you get in touch please send our best wishes mate..

TrekMD

I have sent them a message but I've not heard back yet.  I will relay the best wishes.

Saturn

What a sudden dreadful turn of events. I too send my prayers and well wishes to both.
How sad that life can turn on a dime like that-and it happens all too often.  :(