Custom Dust Covers for Retro Consoles

Started by TrekMD, October 23, 2012, 14:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

If you are looking to protect your retro console, you should consider getting one of these custom leather covers from my friends Jerry and Barb.  They've done an excellent job with these and I have these for my consoles.  Recently I lent them my JaguarCD so they could make a cover for the Jaguar with the CD unit attached, which shows they are trustworthy.  Here is a listing of prices and pictures of the covers they have.  You can contact them at:  mailto:oldjd48@yahoo.com">oldjd48@yahoo.com.

For those in the US, they are offering free shipping when you purchase 3 or more covers and if you pay by postal money order or cashier check.  They will accept Pay Pal as well.  Feel free to send them a message if you have any questions.  They are nice folks.  :)

Pricing is as follows:
Atari 5200-$20.50
Atari 5200 Trak ball-$18.50
Atari 2600-$18.50
Atari 2600 Heavy Sixer-$18.50
Atari Jr/Rainbow-$15.50
Atari 7800-$15.50
Atari Jaguar-(white)-$16.50
Atari Jaguar-(red)-$16.50
Atari 400-(White)-$17.50
Atari 800xl-$17.50
Atari Jaguar CD-$24.75-White or Red lettering

Colecovision console $20.50
Colecovision Roller Controller$18.50
Colecovision Module 1(atari)- $15.50

Intellivision-$19.50***With running man logo***
Intellivision II-$17.50

Nintendo(white)-$17.50
Nintendo(red) $17.50
N-64-White-$15.50
N-64-Red-$15.50
N-64-Brown/white lettering-$15.50
SNES-White lettering-$16.50

Vectrex-$36.50

Sega Dreamcast orange-$17.50
Sega Dreamcast blue-$17.50

Commodore 64-$15.50
Commodore Vic 20-$15.50

Sega Genisis-$16.50
Sega Saturn-$27.50
Sega Master-$12.00

******Note*****
While most of the pictures show the cover installed on an actual console,a few do not,which is why they look dissheveled.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Those look very nice! Thanks for the info.  :)

zapiy

They are awesome. Will definitely be after some of these once I get my collection on display. In the meantime cheers for the info fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Glad you like them.  These folks are retired and do this for the fun of it.  Figured I would help them by sharing the info on several forums.  :)

TL

onthinice

Really nice!!!! I like the Coleco Roller Controller and DreamCast ones the best. The Nintendo covers also looked nice.

Thanks TrekMD for sharing!

TrekMD

Hey all.  I thought I'd bump this since we've have new folks join who may not be aware of these custom leather covers for  retro consoles.  They are currently developing a cover for the NES-101.  They are using my console as the model.  :)

Cryptic33

Quote from: "TrekMD"Hey all.  I thought I'd bump this since we've have new folks join who may not be aware of these custom leather covers for  retro consoles.  They are currently developing a cover for the NES-101.  They are using my console as the model.  :)
Thanks for the heads-up. I have seen these on eBay, I'm guessing it's not the same people?
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Quote from: "Cryptic33"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Hey all.  I thought I'd bump this since we've have new folks join who may not be aware of these custom leather covers for  retro consoles.  They are currently developing a cover for the NES-101.  They are using my console as the model.  :)
Thanks for the heads-up. I have seen these on eBay, I'm guessing it's not the same people?

It is.  They sell them on ebay as well.

Cryptic33

Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "Cryptic33"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Hey all.  I thought I'd bump this since we've have new folks join who may not be aware of these custom leather covers for  retro consoles.  They are currently developing a cover for the NES-101.  They are using my console as the model.  ;)

Thanks for bumping (that doesn't sound right :-|)
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

TrekMD

Well, they don't always have them available on ebay, so the best way to get them, if you're interested, is to contact them via email.  Just let them know how you found the info to contact them.  :)

Cryptic33

zapiy

Trek would they be interested in a partnership with us.. Maybe we can offer some stuff in exchange for a couple of covers for comps?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"Trek would they be interested in a partnership with us.. Maybe we can offer some stuff in exchange for a couple of covers for comps?

That's possible.  Feel free to contact them.  They are nice folks and just let them know I directed you to them. 

zapiy

Can you get me some details or you could ask them?