Hi there.

Started by Katzkatz, October 15, 2012, 22:43:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katzkatz

Hi there from Katzkatz.

It is me.  You might already know me from another forum.

I got into gaming in the 1980s.  My Dad had a ZX80(don't laugh) and my uncle had an Oric, which I do remember playing some type of shoot 'em up on there. 

Later on, the family got a C64.  Loads of fun with that and the games.  Plus, the move to a floppy drive for it. 

Then it was on to the amazing Amiga. I had the 'Flights of Fantasy Pack' for it.  So many great games for that machine.  Perhaps my favourite machine of all time.

DOS was next in my gaming life.  In 1993 with a 486 SX 33 PC with VGA and a soundcard.  Tie Fighter, Railway Tycoon, Pinball Fantasies and so on. 

Mire Mare

A familiar face  :) Well, familiar forum name at least! Welcome along, fella.

TL

zapiy

Hello there, feel like I have known you ages now lol.

Nice one and officially. Welcome.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Welcomes Katz, hope you like this place as your alternative to the trials and tribulations of RG ..cya ya about the place

;)

Grey

Console Compulsive

Hi Katzkatz & welcome. Hope you enjoy it here  :)

TrekMD

Hello Katzkatz and welcome to RVG!  This is a fun place so, enjoy!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Hello and Welcome!!!  I enjoyed Rail Tycoon and Tie Fighter back in the day. Great games.

dougtitchmarsh

Good to see you made it to the introductions page Katzkatz  :D
My retro and computing blog posts
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, GameGear, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, GBA, GB,  Xbox, 3DO,  WonderSwan,  NGPC, CD32, Amiga A1200, Spectrum 48k and +2, BBC B, C64

Katzkatz

Thankyou for all the welcoming responses.Â