The Sega 32X

Started by TL, October 10, 2012, 19:09:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Quote from: Shadowrunner on January 30, 2019, 16:33:18 PM
Here's something you don't see every day, an unreleased 32X prototype has been discovered and dumped! Unfortunately it's a port of the game Pinocchio and not something exclusive to the 32X but still pretty cool it was found.

More info and a comparison video between the Genesis/MD game and the 32X version can be found here. https://www.retrorgb.com/pinocchio-32x-prototype-found.html

That's really something! Just grabbed the rom to try out. Hoping it's very playable/near completion of at least one level :)

Shadowrunner

From what I've read it sounds like it's pretty close to a final build. Have fun. :)

TrekMD

It's been a while since something got posted here.  John Hancock just released a video showing his collection of 32X games.  Enjoy...

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

I would love all of those. cheers fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

LOL, it is quite the collection!

TrekMD

Jenovi posted this video today of The Definitive Sega 32X Top Ten.

Video Description:  What are the 10 best games on the 32X? That's a question we are about to answer. Ft. RGT 85, HistoricNerd, G to the Next Level, John Linneman from D.F. Retro, Tyler from My Retro Life, Andrew from Master-Cast TV, and Rob from Retro Game Living Room.

Saturn

A complete collection of 32X is a beautiful thing! Love the cases and color choice. All that yellow is very appealing.
The video makes me want to dig out my setup and get in some play.
Great info on Zaxxon. Had no idea you could hack an enemy vehicle :)

TrekMD

I'm like you about liking how the color combination looks on the boxes and carts.  It is easy to pick out 32X games because of the colors!

TrekMD

Here's another video from Jenovi discussing the history of the 32X.  It's similar to the Jaguar video I posted about a week ago, from a discussion at a retro event.  Enjoy...