Replay Event at Eurogamer Expo

Started by zapiy, September 30, 2012, 17:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

The Eurogamer Expo caters for all manner of gamers and this year was no different. The fantastic retro are was back for another year, wonderfully setup from the guys at Replay Events.

Below are a few pics i took from the event, mainly of the systems i don't own and therefore took the opportunity to have a play.

These are some of the fantastic bespoke arcade machines you could buy at the event.

All in all i had a great time in the Retro Area, i guess for me being a retro head the setup if more for those reliving old times where as i do that anyway and we have this site dedicated to it.. Maybe i need to attend more closer knit events like Retro Vision..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Seems you had a ball mate, but regarding replay its a mehhh from me, they have never anything new old skool same old samo if you know what I mean.. Just hope you wheren't taken in by there ahheemm propaganda :)

But looks like a cool hang out place to be..

TL

All the stuff in the retro zone was my friend Matt B's equipment - one reason why I stepped in for him with running Retrovision.

zapiy

I thought Replay Events has all there own euipment?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "zapiy"I thought Replay Events has all there own euipment?

Some but not much retro gear. That is pretty much always supplied by Matt (retrogamefest) who does the shows in Aldershot.

onthinice

zapiy

No worries. There was so much going on I hardly hard time to spend in each area. Might do it for 2 days next year.