Collectorvision - New Homebrew Games for your Colecovision!

Started by TL, September 21, 2012, 21:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:5fq271i3][/align:5fq271i3]

[align=center:5fq271i3][size=140]CollectorVision brings you games you've never thought possible.

On this site you will find information about our released games.
Furthermore, you will have the chance to see our upcoming projects!

We are dedicated to give you the maximum quality in term of
Colecovision Homebrew Games.

CollectorVision Games are supported, in part, by the assistance
from the homebrew community.
[/size][/align:5fq271i3]

[align=center:5fq271i3][size=140]Our back catalogue already includes games such as Way Of The Exploding Foot, Penguin Land, Mario Bros, Ghosts 'N' Zombies, Ozma Wars and much much more! You can see the full selection of games RIGHT HERE![/size][/align:5fq271i3]

[align=center:5fq271i3][size=140]Upcoming games include Lock 'N' Chase, Pang, Lode Runner, Mr. Do's Wild Ride, Bubble Bobble and Legend Of Zelda! More information on these titles can be found HERE![/size]

LockNChase Colecovision Homebrew Release Candidate V2.7 [COLECO] Pang Beta 20120216.avi[/align:5fq271i3]

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Nice site!  Looks like a lot of good ports for the system!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"Interview inbound and maybe more.

That is cool!

TrekMD

Four games are now released by CollectorVision:

Lode Runner - available in NTSC or CBS style cartridges.
Mr.Chin (re-release)- Arcade style new box, new label  and new instructions, Limited quantities.
Bomb'n Blast - Arcade style new box, new label and new instructions, Limited quantities.
Galaxian - this release as a translucent blue cart and limited to 50 copies.

Check out details at: www.collectorvision.com

zapiy

TrekMD

Well, CollectorVision is expanding their offerings.  Check out the new storefront which now has links for sections to the ColecoVision, Atari 2600, Intellivision, and the TI-99.

[align=center:3iaedhfq][size=180]CollectorVision Games[/size][/align:3iaedhfq]

[align=center:3iaedhfq][/align:3iaedhfq]

sloan

Good news. It looks like they are planning Space raid on INTV and 2600. The box art looks a lot like Zaxxon. I am hoping they do a better job than Coleco did on the original port for both those systems.

TrekMD

Quote from: "sloan"Good news. It looks like they are planning Space raid on INTV and 2600. The box art looks a lot like Zaxxon. I am hoping they do a better job than Coleco did on the original port for both those systems.

Oh, the game is what Zaxxon should have been on both systems.  It looks great on both systems.  I posted a video of the 2600 version here:  http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

The NES game looks good, and can't wait for Snatcher! Cool to hear they are actually working with Konami to get the license.

TrekMD

TrekMD

I received this email update today:

Hi Gamers and Collectors !!

CollectorVision Is proud to announce 4 new games for your Colecovision! 

We are now taking Pre-orders! Yes! 4 new games :

-         In First place we have Spunky's Super Car  Available in 3 different style

Of boxes US 1, US 2 or CBS. Programmed by Chris Derrig

Trailer: Spunky's Super Car! Trailer

-         In Second place we have a Dungeon & Trolls Available in 2 different style

Of boxes US or CBS. Programmed by Michel Louvet

Trailer: Dungeon and trolls 20140215 (Colecovision)

-         In Third place we have Comic Bakery  An MSX conversion. Available in 2 different style of boxes US or CBS. Converted by Claus Baekkel.

Trailer: Comic Bakery (MSX)

-         Finally in fourth place we have Tank Challenge, a brand new Head to Head game Available in 2 different style of boxes US or CBS.

Programmed by Todd Spangler

You can find more screenshot and information about this game here:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/229244-head-to-head-tank-challenge/

So yes, We are ready to take your Pre-orders!

Pre-Order your copy(s) now and be part of the first shipment, Shipping will start in December,

We recommend you to pre-order your copy to be sure you secure a copy of your game(s)

If you are interested:

Price is same for all games, $50/ea!

Shipping:

Canada & USA is $12 for the first game and $3 each additional game.

example: 3 games is $12 + $3 + $3 = $18

International  is  $18 plus $3 each additional game.

example: 3 games is $18 + $3 + $3 = $24

ALL games will be shipped Air mail

To pre-Order your copy, Please send your payment on Paypal  mailto:colecomaster@hotmail.com">colecomaster@hotmail.com

**Important: When you proceed with your Paypal payment , In the comment section, Please specify the name of the game(s) you are buying and box (US or CBS) if not specify with your payment, we will choose for you.

Refer to the attach image for available box style.

I would also like to say a few words for Crapahute, A member of AtariAge well known for box design. Resently he start a new thread to Introduce a New service.

If you need any Colecovision reproduction box or even if you have an idea for New boxes, Crapahute  Can take care of it!! Please take a look at this thread:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/230007-reproduction-of-boxes-and-variations/

Crapahute is working with CollectorVision for a few years now and is doing a fantastic job!
You can also visit his Web site: http://www.colecoboxart.com/