Fading Twilight - Dual Layer DVD edition -

Started by Greyfox, December 23, 2012, 14:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greyfox

[align=center:2ck9gxk3][/align:2ck9gxk3]
[align=center:2ck9gxk3][size=140]Fading Twilight - Dual Layer DVD edition -[/size][/align:2ck9gxk3]

Fading Twilight is a serie of CD-ROMS filled with music from the Atari Scene. It mostly contains digital music (mod, mp3, wav etc) from Atari demos and games. You will find many unreleased tunes from popular Atari musicans, as well as a big collection of music players for various platforms, including Atari.

The Fading Twilight collections were built one CD-ROM at a time. We have all twelve available CD-ROMS online, browseable in an easy to use web interface. In 2012 we released the 12-in-1 plus lotsa more DUAL LAYER DVD edition which superseeds and replaces the CD-ROM releases.

but finally we have moved our ass to finish off the FADING TWILIGHT DUAL LAYER DVD edition (no excerpts!). The last few month were full of pretty much work. Who really knows if the result is perfect but I think it's an amazing effort for over 13 years of work. You should read my DIARY to get a slight feeling how much work I put into it.

Some Facts:
-The archive features over 11000 tunes in many different formats
-We feature over 360 musicians from all over the planet
-More than 200 tools for all the major platforms (Atari, Amiga, Windows, Mac, Linux)
-Nearly all modules size-optimized (That means I removed unused Samples and Instruments)
-OVER 13 (THIRTEEN) YEARS OF WORK!

this will surely keep all you Chip Music lovers kept feeling soft and warm inside, for months to come.

Download links:

http://pouet.net/prod.php?which=60867

This is a massive collection, so big in fact, it's 8 GIGS big.. so high speed broadband recommended for it.

enjoy guys ;)

Grey.

TL