WM's Magical Game Factory: ProjectY for Mega Drive/Genesis

Started by 108 Stars, September 11, 2012, 20:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Jag_Slave

Now I need to add Pier SOlar and Project Y to my "Buy Now" List while I still can!

TrekMD

Quote from: "Jag_Slave"Now I need to add Pier SOlar and Project Y to my "Buy Now" List while I still can!

I'm doing the same but we have some time.  Pier Solar can't be preordered until March and not sure of when Project Y can be preordered.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "Jag_Slave"Now I need to add Pier SOlar and Project Y to my "Buy Now" List while I still can!

I'm doing the same but we have some time.  Pier Solar can't be preordered until March and not sure of when Project Y can be preordered.

I bought Pier Solar a couple of runs ago and from what I understand they are waiting for enough pre-orders before making another run. http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/factory/pier-solar_1/  As far as Project Y the pre-order stage is over but it will be available to purchase when it's done from their website  :)

Shadowrunner

Update time!

News about ProjectY, game is progressing: Now only two enemies sprites left to do! Game's gameplay now in sand-park mode to ensure all the moves are working as intended and now slowdown possible, next big step will be the enemies AI!
In the meant time, we have all our current sprites animations beefed-up to awesomeness, props to the PX team, special props to TIM.

Sound wise, a leak here:
https://soundcloud.com/tulioadriano/pro ... ampler2-by
Feedback on our boards!

Because the game is soon done, we would like to introduce you more to the investor's/GEMS mechanism.
As you know, you did (and you still can) invest gems into the project(s).

At one point, very soon, we will lock-down the investments and you will be able to convert your GEMS into the items of your choice.
Please visit this page:
http://www.magicalgamefactory.com/en/fa ... /specials/
And see the items you're eligible to.

We would like to point your attention to the fact, once the investments are locked down, no more GEMS can be added to the project.
Please make sure you have enough GEMS to get all the items you want ahead (Especially the investors-exclusive ones).

Note: If you have few left-over GEMS, they wont be lost, we will credit them back to your MGF account.

Thanks a lot for your support and patience! Any GEMS counts at this point!

For any questions, please contact the support at bottom of any MGF page.

WATERMELON TEAM

Very happy I got in on this early, the investors edition sounds awesome!
There's also a post on their site saying that pre-orders for everyone else will start soon  :)

TrekMD

Thanks for posting the update.  Did you get this by email?

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "TrekMD"Thanks for posting the update.  Did you get this by email?

Yes I did. I think they only sent it out to investors but if I hear anything else I will be sure to post it here.

TrekMD

Cool.  Yes, do let us know of any other updates.  :)

rush6432

yes please do!

I missed out on this and really wanted to get on the list early.

zapiy

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"
Quote from: "TrekMD"Thanks for posting the update.  Did you get this by email?

Yes I did. I think they only sent it out to investors but if I hear anything else I will be sure to post it here.

Nice one fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Another update!

QuoteFirst, some news about the project.

At the moment, we are still inputing the enemy waves in the levels as well as adding the last features that really will push things beyond anything made before. In the meant time, tallented pixel artists (one even volunteering!) has been continuously improving the sprite's pixel art, for great justice.

QuoteRegarding game name, some people has questioned us about the lack of news regarding the game name or/and preview of the packaging so it's worth mentioning again:
For a small company like us, we can only copyright the game assets, packaging and name, at once, when it is finalized.
It will happen at same time we open preorders to public. Opening preorders will happen only once we are 100% fixed on a release date.
Waiting for copyright doesn't mean we don't work on the packaging: It's almost complete and it's outrageous. You will have a preview of it at the time you will pick your copies.

Sounds like it will still be a while but they are making progress  :)

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

TrekMD