Guten Tag!

Started by 108 Stars, September 09, 2012, 22:58:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

108 Stars

Hi guys!

I'm 108 Stars. And no, the name has nothing to do with Mario. :)
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

TL

Great to see you here buddy!!!!  :o

108 Stars

Nice place you have here. ;)

Well, the reaction from official Atari Age side was limited, a single word: Banned.
And it seems people found it safer to guide me here via PM.

The thread was originally to ask where Eric DeLee went, then I noticed that he was not the only one missing... well, at least it seems you are well. Hope Eric is, too.^^
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

TL

Yeah I got banned from AA a while back and havn't been back.

Still have no idea why though, was never even warned. Pretty sure it was just because certain Jagtards didn't like me, oh well I have moved onto much bigger things since then!

108 Stars

Fine by me. Seems I found another good website and forum this way. ;)

TL

Quote from: "108 Stars"Fine by me. Seems I found another good website and forum this way. ;)

RVG is a great site, I have been here 6 months. Never any trolling or arguing ever and we have lots of cool stuff like a chatbox, music player, downloads section, battle of the bands and of course the awesome reviews section!

Hope you enjoy the site!

zapiy

Welcome aboard fella... 8)

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

onthinice

tomwaits

Welcome! Laird's right about the 'never any trolling or arguing' here. One of the few retro gaming forums with no drama.

(I sent one of the PMs on AA) :)

TrekMD

Hello there 108 and welcome!  Glad to see you decided to join us here!  I was one of those who bombarded him about coming here!  LOL  This is a fun forum and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

108 Stars

Glad to be here, and because I like it already I just told someone else to join, so another acquaintance of Laird from Atari Age should drop by here soon.^^

TrekMD

Quote from: "108 Stars"Glad to be here, and because I like it already I just told someone else to join, so another acquaintance of Laird from Atari Age should drop by here soon.^^

Cool!  Who did you invite?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Quote from: "108 Stars"Glad to be here, and because I like it already I just told someone else to join, so another acquaintance of Laird from Atari Age should drop by here soon.^^

Ooooooh! Exciting!!!  :o

zapiy

Great work guys. 

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Anonymous

108Stars might have referring to my humble self :)