Classic Kong - New Super Nintendo Homebrew!!!!

Started by TL, September 06, 2012, 23:48:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

108 Stars

Right, who in their right mind would rather have cement than tasty pie?
Systems owned: Atari 2600, Lynx, Jaguar, NES, SNES, N64, GameBoy, Master System, Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PlayStation, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Portable, Xbox, Wonderswan

TrekMD

Quote from: "108 Stars"Right, who in their right mind would rather have cement than tasty pie?

Terrible Hank will gladly eat cement!  LOL

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

pikointeractive

Bump,

Classic Kong Complete is Up for sale at our store

http://pikointeractive.com/store.html

Cart only, With Case and boxed versions available.

only 100 Boxed ones made and they are Numbered (The Roms are Numbered)

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

Shadowrunner

This showed up in the mail last week and I tried it out a couple days ago. Looks great, plays perfectly, and the packaging is really well done. Very happy with it  :)

TrekMD

Aaendi

I find it funny how Shiru programmed this in C, yet it still has less slowdown than most snes games.

TrekMD

That's a good thing, no?  :)  I still wish this were ported to the Genesis/MD.

Ivanzx

Managed to get the game in a cartridge and make it work in a PAL Super Nintendo to enjoy it in the real machine. The game is quite good, as a conversion from the arcade it improved some parts, like graphics and sounds (obvious, if we consider the capacities of the SNES :) ), and the fun is still there; so it is a good homage to the origins of Mario, a game which maybe does not have a long life, but for short goes or breaking records (as you progress in level, difficulty raises too) is really fun.