Hi

Started by Anonymous, September 01, 2012, 22:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello, sscott here, mainly on Retro Gamer Forum (for over 5 years).

Know a fair few people here, hello to those I don't!

zapiy

Welcome fella. Please to meet you. Hope you like our little homage to the world of retro gaming.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Oh god! Not you!!!!!  >:(

:P

TrekMD

Hello there sscott and welcome to RVG! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Vyothric

Console Compulsive

Hi sscott,

Nice to meet you matey.

Anonymous

Thx for the welcomes! Will be on chatbox from time to time plus our regular Sunday IRC chat as always   :D

zapiy

No worries fella, hope to see you posting around the forum also.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Mire Mare

Hey, hey, sscott!  Welcome aboard.

onthinice

Hello and Welcome!

Greyfox

Hey sscott great to see ya here..hope all is well and you have a good time, a break from the other place is always a good thing now and then.

All the best

Grey ;)

Spector

This guy's a bit of a troublemaker - think he should be banned
DEATH TO SUGAR

Greyfox

Quote from: "Spector"This guy's a bit of a troublemaker - think he should be banned

we'd like to ban him, but he never visits?.. all the interesting non-trolling threads and articles he could be reading ehh?

ahh well you can't win them all can ya?

hopefully one day he'll return to see what he missed and then [size=120]POW[/size].. I'll ban him  8)

Katzkatz

Quote from: "Spector"This guy's a bit of a troublemaker - think he should be banned

He's right.  He is a notorious troublemaker and should not be trusted at all costs.  Very dangerous.   ;) 

I jest.  Welcome to RVG sscott.Â