The Atari Jaguar Thread

Started by zapiy, January 26, 2011, 00:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcultrapro

seems the burn may have failed, the sound is farked lol

wonderful! now I'm home I'm having issues installing Discjuggler, it keeps saying after nearly finishing that I have to restart my machine. I've tried 3 times from 3 different sites, same shit. and restarting does nothing. phuket
Ultrapro on xbox live

TrekMD

Quote from: "dcultrapro"if your all very nice I might make a video tonight, I successfully wrote a disc today ;)
Please?

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"seems the burn may have failed, the sound is farked lol

wonderful! now I'm home I'm having issues installing Discjuggler, it keeps saying after nearly finishing that I have to restart my machine. I've tried 3 times from 3 different sites, same shit. and restarting does nothing. phuket

This all sounds a bit strange  :-

I can't understand why it would work with farked sound either, usually a burned game works or it dosn't its that simple.

dcultrapro

nevermind I solved it, my usb connection was playing up!! I just got it working and played the first 9 maps before I started seeing funny lights and hearing a buzzing sound lol, it is pretty awesome and your vision just kinda blurs. will try and upload it shortly ;)
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"nevermind I solved it, my usb connection was playing up!! I just got it working and played the first 9 maps before I started seeing funny lights and hearing a buzzing sound lol, it is pretty awesome and your vision just kinda blurs. will try and upload it shortly 8)

dcultrapro

here you go then!!! Enjoy.... I AM SHIT at this game so far lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3P9YgAPeHw
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Just watched it in the other thread, great stuff mate!

I will have to send you more homebrew games to do  ;D

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

Very nice TubeSE cover mate, very professional, your certainly beginning to shine like a diamond now, did you do the text style on the front cover yourself?.. And I know continuelty has to be maintained, but I feel the jag cd template is so basic to begin with, that's it is near impossible to make anything look spectacular because of it's standard unoriginal format. But I have to say you are making them look very commercial none the less..DR.Typo Would be proud of your efforts!

But I still you should go all out, dump that standard jag cd look and create your own or your vision of what a jag cd game would look today if they where still doing them.

TL

Quote from: "Greyfox"Very nice TubeSE cover mate, very professional, your certainly beginning to shine like a diamond now, did you do the text style on the front cover yourself?.. And I know continuelty has to be maintained, but I feel the jag cd template is so basic to begin with, that's it is near impossible to make anything look spectacular because of it's standard unoriginal format. But I have to say you are making them look very commercial none the less..DR.Typo Would be proud of your efforts!

But I still you should go all out, dump that standard jag cd look and create your own or your vision of what a jag cd game would look today if they where still doing them.

Thats not my cover as I already said.

dcultrapro

see I'd have just said "yeah thanks, I like to think my skills are growing" lol nah I wouldn't take cred only kidding lol, Laird did you say you might do one yourself for Tube sometime? I'm looking to print the cover and disc art for it for my copy
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"see I'd have just said "yeah thanks, I like to think my skills are growing" lol nah I wouldn't take cred only kidding lol, Laird did you say you might do one yourself for Tube sometime? I'm looking to print the cover and disc art for it for my copy

I dunno really, its not top of my list because there are already 3 really good covers for this game out there (like the one I already posted).

I prefer to do ones that nobody else has done, like I have in the other thread in the Graphics forum.

Greyfox

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Greyfox"Very nice TubeSE cover mate, very professional, your certainly beginning to shine like a diamond now, did you do the text style on the front cover yourself?.. And I know continuelty has to be maintained, but I feel the jag cd template is so basic to begin with, that's it is near impossible to make anything look spectacular because of it's standard unoriginal format. But I have to say you are making them look very commercial none the less..DR.Typo Would be proud of your efforts!

Thats not my cover as I already said.

Sorry m8 I was bedazzled by the visuals to take notice of the post text..but still you've layer it out wonderfully , it's like your trying to seduce me to begin making jag cd cover lol..

dcultrapro

hey thats fair enough mate I was just leading on from what you said :)
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Check out this great video done by the same guy who did that video response to the Angry Video Game Nerd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYQTPhgheaU