The Atari Connection

Started by TrekMD, September 13, 2013, 01:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

One of the guys from the Retro Gaming group in Google+ has posted all the issues of The Atari Connection for download as a single zip file (260 MB).  If anyone is interested, go here to get them:  Atari Connection Download - Google Drive.  I don't know for how long he'll keep them posted, so this is you chance to get them if you don't have them.

[align=center:11lkc4ro][/align:11lkc4ro]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


DreamcastRIP

Thanks for the heads-up. Downloading now!  :1:
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Shadowrunner


DreamcastRIP

Downloaded now and after only a quick look through a couple of the issues I'm extremely impressed and are very grateful indeed. Thanks once more!  :1:
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

Greyfox

A fabulous find Trek, just been looking thought these, wow, things were so much better back then it was all new and shiny, and made you feel this was all future tech, I found the "how to photograph your screen and computer set-up" hilarious  :)

TrekMD

Glad to see everyone is enjoying these!  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


onthinice

Thanks! I only have one issue(spring 1983). I have read it many times, so it will be nice to read different ones. Really great find!

TrekMD


Going to the final frontier, gaming...


Cryptic33

Checking this out now, thanks TrekMD
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks