Sealed Wonderland Dizzy Boxed NES Game (Brand New!)

Started by zapiy, October 27, 2015, 20:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Sealed Wonderland Dizzy Boxed NES Game (Brand New!)



Only 100 of these will ever be made and they are exclusive to this Kickstarter (if the demand on the campaign is high, then the number available could be increased).

Get yourself a copy of Wonderland Dizzy how it's meant to be played i.e. on a NES. The game will come in a sealed NES box with artwork on the front and back - inside will be a poster, the cart (labelled) and instructions. Why not get yourself 2 copies - keep one sealed and play the other. These will be a huge collectible for the retro gamer as the game was never released - with kind permission from Codemasters and The Oliver Twins we can give it as a perk on the campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/47 ... ver-twins/

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Greyfox

Very cool, and a very unqiue perk I've ever seen in a kickstarter, and ordering two is the clever route, you for collecting, the other for playing.

 :113:

Shadowrunner

Very cool indeed! This is a great idea and should really help reach the goal. It's expensive but I'm tempted to go for it!

TrekMD


Going to the final frontier, gaming...


zapiy

Quote from: "Shadowrunner"Very cool indeed! This is a great idea and should really help reach the goal. It's expensive but I'm tempted to go for it!

I guess, £100 is a lot of cash, take £50 away for the hardback book, PDF and postage and your left with £50 for a one off game that the original devs are involved with and i assume will need some cash for releasing the rights. So that brings it close the the pricing of other Homebrew/New Releases for retro systems..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

No, when you break it down it's not too bad and if that was my currency I would go for it. For me though that works out to $200 CDN which is more than I would want to spend. I see there are only 14 left at this point so if anyone wants one they better act fast!

zapiy


Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC