My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)

Started by zapiy, September 03, 2012, 16:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

Here is my LCD/LED collection of Handhelds and Tabletops.

First up my mint condition boxed Game & Watch.
Green House





G&W Donkey Kong



G&W Donkey Kong II



Next up is another G&W, mint but no box.

Donkey Kong Jr



BMX Burner from Grandstand



BMX Flyer from Grandstand



Here are some generic Handhelds i have found over the years.




More soon..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Sweet!

I had loads of these when I was younger but can only remember a few. I had a Mario's cement factory duel screen Game & Watch, Systema's Formula one and there was a game by Tiger that I can't remember the name of, was something like Solar Attack i think, but it played just like the Jaguar game Surrounded!

God knows what happened to them all.

TrekMD

Nice collection!  I can see where Nintendo got the design idea for the DS!  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...


zapiy

Lol, I have some more somewhere, wait till you see them lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

onthinice

Nice zapiy!!! Thanks for sharing with us! Can't wait to see more!

Deckard

Nice collection!
Greenhouse was part of my arm for a while in the 80s!
I also have it boxed and a few other mint G&W I will sling some pics up soon

Deckard

AlsoI didnt realise it at the time but greenhouse is a variation on donkey kong 3 with the same main character.

Cryptic33

That is a sweet collection zapiy, I particularly like the colour schemes for the Donkey Kong ones :113:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks

zapiy

Cheers fella..

Wish i had more now lol.. Might start collecting handhelds again..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Cryptic33

Quote from: "zapiy"Cheers fella..

Wish i had more now lol.. Might start collecting handhelds again..
The beauty of those particular ones is they don't take up much room so, they are a great series to collect. Assuming they are available of course. Good luck.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks