AMIGArama Podcast Episode 13: Desert Strike

Started by Lorfarius, October 29, 2017, 20:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorfarius

Quote from: JoeMusashi on November 05, 2017, 21:01:50 PM
I'm not familiar with this one but I see the Danger Zone link, however tenuous  ;)
I'll give it a listen and also try and load the game up at some point

It even has the Danger Zone music...

https://youtu.be/Si69-4giMcs

JoeMusashi

;D thats so shit. I love it.

Out of interest, are you using emulation for any of these reviews? Do you have any recommendations for one? Particularly for Raspeberry Pi;
or are you literally collecting originals as you go along?

Lorfarius

Quote from: JoeMusashi on November 06, 2017, 08:17:17 AM
;D thats so shit. I love it.

Out of interest, are you using emulation for any of these reviews? Do you have any recommendations for one? Particularly for Raspeberry Pi;
or are you literally collecting originals as you go along?

Nope I'm running everything on an Amiga 500  :) Though I think Amiga Forever is probably the best way forward if you want to go down the emulation route.

zapiy

Great episode pal, really enjoyed that.

Whats up next?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Lorfarius

Quote from: zapiy on November 09, 2017, 17:12:16 PM
Great episode pal, really enjoyed that.

Whats up next?

Something dark with a touch of Blade Runner!

JoeMusashi

Lorfarius

Quote from: JoeMusashi on November 09, 2017, 21:03:54 PM
Ooh, Beneath a Steel Sky...?

Good guess... but no! Though it will have a web of deceit.

JoeMusashi

I'm trying to think of Cyberpunk games that were released on the Amiga now. The obvious one is Flashback. I believe an adaption of Neuromancer was released for Amiga actually. Never played the game but the book is a classic. Other than those I'm stumped..............until Sunday I guess!

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Lorfarius

Lorfarius

AMIGArama takes a walk on the darker side of life in this serial laden, futurisitc Blade Runner-esque game.

https://amigarama.podbean.com/e/amigarama-episode-3-dreamweb/

JoeMusashi

Hmm, I don't know this one but it looks right up my street! I'll look forward to listening tomorrow. I'll resist the temptation to search the web in the meantime...

zapiy

Loved it mate, I think the fact you waffle gives it a more real fan appeal to me at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lorfarius

Quote from: zapiy on November 13, 2017, 12:10:43 PM
Loved it mate, I think the fact you waffle gives it a more real fan appeal to me at least.

Be prepared for lots more then  ;D

JoeMusashi

I like the sound of this game, I enjoyed listening.