Hello from ScouseMouse

Started by ScouseMouse, August 04, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScouseMouse

Hi guys, my name is Paul but I go by the name ScouseMouse on Youtube.

I'm a 30 year old guy, originally from Liverpool in the UK, who has been playing video games for 20+ years. I was always a Nintendo kid growing up, and my fav console would have to be the SNES. I think there are a few games on the N64 that are absolute gold but just not enough of them while the SNES has mountains of great games.

Here's my Youtube channel if you fancy a look. I mostly do retro games so should be right up the street of the people on here. I also have a series called Tricky Trials where I ask viewers to challenge me to complete the hardest parts of games, whether it's a really hard boss like Mike Tyson on Punch Out or just a tricky level like Turbo Tunnel in Battletoads

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5udEWDtxzhPGdeoWfHT7tQ

TrekMD

Welcome to RVG, Paul.  I'll be checking out your channel.  We have fans of the SNES here as well, so be sure to check out the threads on the system.  We don't mind seeing old threads getting new posts. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Welcome to RVG Paul..

Hope you like our little homage to retro gaming.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site :)

ScouseMouse

Cheers guys, I'll be sure to have a good look round the site.

Cryptic33

Welcome, you'll fit right in here.
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks