Unofficial CD32 Release - Ultimate Collection

Started by AmigaJay, June 14, 2016, 18:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Hunter CD32 - 25th Anniversary Edition

I only intended to release a single game on a CD32 disc as its one of my favourite all time Amiga games, it was supposed to be released back in Feb as my very first disc, which never turned out that way because it had some graphical glitches running through CD32Load.

And to get Hunter playable the controls had to be mapped to the CD32 pad which only CD32Load allowed, thanks to JOTD and Earok this is now fully possible using the 'filecache' option to fix the gfx problems i had before.

NOTE!
But before you download and burn, please respect in the knowledge that this version is buggy, the virtual mouse has a tendency to auto select things especially on the main menu, the best way to select the option on the menu is go either side of the selection you want, then move onto it and it will select it automatically.
MAIN CONTROLS:
===============
RED = FIRE WEAPON
BLUE = EXIT VEHICLE
GREEN = ACTIVATE VIRTUAL MOUSE (BLUE TO SELECT ITEMS)
YELLOW = ACTIVATE VIRTUAL KEYBOARD
PLAY = PAUSE
RW "<<" = 3RD PERSON VIEW ZOOM IN
FF ">>" = 3RD PERSON VIEW ZOOM OUT

PRESSING BOTH RW & FW TOGETHER BRINGS UP THE MENU.

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
------------------------------
Thanks to JOTD for the great CD32Load Utility.
Earok and JOTD for the very useful Virtual Keyboard & Keyboad Remapping Utilities.
The guys behind the awesome WHDLoad.
Harry for the WHDLoad version of Hunter.
And finally to Paul Holmes the creator of this amazing game!

Talk about this release HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Hunter CD32 - 25th Anniversary Edition
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

AmigaJay

Unofficial CD32 Release - Football Fever

Today brings the first day of Euro 2016, a football tournament celebrated all across europe and beyond, so what better time than bring you guys a great collection of football games to the CD32!

As usual they have enhanced loaders via CD32Load where possible, and some have enhanced controls to take advantage of the CD32 controllers extra buttons.

11 Football Games Included in this collection;
  • Empire Soccer &#039;94 (Empire)
  • Goal! (Virgin)
  • Kick Off 2 (Anco)
  • Total Football (Domark)
  • Sierra Soccer (Sierra)
  • Manchester United Europe (Krisalis)
  • Sensible World Of Soccer 96/97 (Renegade)
  • Wembley International Soccer (Audiogenic) (Includes & Requires CD Audio Track, burn with .Cue file)
  • FIFA International Soccer (EA) (Forced to NTSC for faster gameplay)
  • Manchester United Premier League Champions (Krisalis)
  • Football Glory (Black Legend)
 Game Selection Screen

Credits ------------------------------------------------------
Many thanks for the original WHDLoad slave guys;

Empire Soccer &#039;94 - Galahad & Codetapper
Goal! - StingRay
Kick Off 2 - StingRay
Total Football - JOTD
Sierra Soccer - StingRay
Manchester United Europe - StingRay

And the rest;
SWOS 96/97 - Earok/JOTD for JST Loader.
Wembley International Soccer - Uses CD32 Files.
FIFA International Soccer - Earok/ADF Loader.
Manchester United Premier League Champions - Uses CD32 Files.
Football Glory AGA - Earok/ADF Loader.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to the other following people for this release;

Earok - thanks for the work on Football Glory, FIFA and SWOS!
JTOD - thanks as usual for the CD32Load updates!
Creators of WHDLoad for allowing this great program to go freeware.
And anyone else I&#039;ve missed or used their utility unknowingly on this CD.

***Keep the CD32 scene alive!***   **AmigaJay 2016**

DOWNLOAD HERE

Source: Unofficial CD32 Release - Football Fever
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AmigaJay

Yeah I spent many hours just roaming around day and night back in the day, amazing experience back then.
Get a CD32! Sure it costs around £100 but I'll keep providing some great game discs for you to burn!

AmigaJay

Cheers geeza! Couldn't let Euro 2016 pass without a footy pack! I have another sports pack coming this month, I'll let you guess which sport  ::) :P

zapiy

I am on it, actually going to be selling most of my collection and focus on 16bit stuff, got way to much collecting dust now.

zapiy

AmigaJay

Quote from: zapiy on June 15, 2016, 06:20:02 AM
Ummmm let me think!!!! The Olympics???
Lol no actually, a little early for that, that's maybe coming in Aug if I can get enough games working.

Greyfox

Splendid work fella, these are more certainly some of the best cd32 projects ever to emerge and amazing amount of time and effort in getting them out there, I love your menus , very slick :) not a footie fan, but I appreciate the efforts here.

AmigaJay

Cheers pal!
The most time is spent is actually testing the iso, rebuilding the iso, testing etc the stuff i like doing the most i.e the cover art and menu art doesn't actually take very long in comparison! But yeah i do have to keep the size down to around 100k for the menu and menu music is around 40-60k on average to reduce loading time.

Im actually doing a little animation for the disc i'm working on atm, though its very strange working with DP4 again after 20+ years!

AmigaJay

Quote from: zapiy on June 15, 2016, 06:19:25 AM
I am on it, actually going to be selling most of my collection and focus on 16bit stuff, got way to much collecting dust now.
Yeah i know what u mean, apart from my Lemmings collection, the only other stuff i'm collecting is Vita games atm, even retro game books are getting out of control, not enough space to put them all! have to be strict with what systems i buy books for now!

Greyfox

just make sure you have a slot of the coin-op book lol..its coming on very fast now.

AmigaJay

Quote from: Greyfox on June 15, 2016, 11:30:48 AM
just make sure you have a slot of the coin-op book lol..its coming on very fast now.
Good stuff! Yeah looking forward to yours as you know...any month in particular planned to launch?

Greyfox

that's class fella, Dpaint..wow, Jesus that brings back memories. can't wait to see this.