What Retro Games Have You Played Recently?

Started by zapiy, January 27, 2011, 17:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

LOL I won't.
When I have a few minutes in between, I'll play bc it's usually quick and not involved 8)

Saturn

And another new personal best :113:

Edit, was playing again briefly and tore it up! 8)

Sam_P

Fired up the PS1 to play some Tomb Raider 2. By play, I mean locking the butler in the freezer.

Happy 21st birthday, Playstation 1.  :36:

Saturn

Quote from: "Sam_P"By play, I mean locking the butler in the freezer.
:113:

Saturn

Been playing Another World on Atari Jaguar. Just got this game today and I'm still as bad as I was on all the other platforms. No matter, it's a great game and this conversion is awesome. Will have to spend some serious time on this in the weeks ahead-been waiting ages for a copy :113:

Saturn

Playing Zero Wing for Genesis in Fusion. Hacking the rom too for infinite... everything :113:

Saturn

Ran across the disk in a desk drawer so fired up Virtua Cop for the Saturn. Been a long time! 8)

Shadowrunner

Saturn

Playing invincibility hacked Over Horizon for NES! 8)

deKay

I played a bit of 4D Sports Boxing last night.

Oh my. It's no Fight Night.

deKay

Having finished all the SNES Megaman games earlier in the year, I made a start on Megaman Zero this afternoon. Seems quite a different setup to the others so far!

Saturn

Quote from: "deKay"Having finished all the SNES Megaman games earlier in the year, I made a start on Megaman Zero this afternoon. Seems quite a different setup to the others so far!
Awesome! I love Megaman on the SNES. Makes me want to jump back in there and play right now 8)

[align=center:1yxe3wpk][/align:1yxe3wpk]

And later:

[align=center:1yxe3wpk][/align:1yxe3wpk]

Sam_P

Fired up some of the original Fallout on PC when I was bored the other afternoon, and I picked up Rayman 3 so I'll probably fire that up over Xmas.

Saturn

While stuck at work all morning, been playing AstroStorm for the Atari Jaguar.
It was uploaded/released at AtariAge today. My best so far :113: Can't wait to burn it to CD later and start using the Memory Track.

TrekMD

That looks cool.  Need to download that!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...