What Retro Games Have You Played Recently?

Started by zapiy, January 27, 2011, 17:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

I'm being destroyed by Mad Bodies on the Jag atm. "Mad" doesn't even begin to describe it... lol
Very frustrating and the Graphics Man punking you before every continue. Epic 8)

Saturn

Just finished setting up Windows 98SE on a Dell Optiplex GX270 for some Tomb Raider: Unfinished Business and Star Wars Jedi Knight: Dark Forces 2. I've had them since their releases but never finished either back in the day. 8)

Saturn

Playing R-Type Delta on the PS1. Forgot how awesome this game looked.
Way ahead of its time back then 8)

Shadowrunner

Never go wrong with R-Type :113:

Over the weekend I played Defender 2000 on the Jag and Fatal Fury 3 on the Neo Geo.

deKay

Finally finished up Mega Man X3. I'm out of Mega Man X games now though :(

Still, I do have Mega Man Zero lined up!

Also completed Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3 at the weekend. It was OK, but not a patch on SML2.

Sam_P

Still playing through Canis Canem Edit, and Medievil. I will get them finished, I will.  :21:

guest5753

Currently playing through Earthbound, but always go back and play Mario 3 from time to time.

Saturn

Playing Castlevania Dracula X on SNES 8) That final battle was tedious at best. Not what was expected..

Saturn

Played and finished The Death and Return of Superman on SNES.
Reminded me a lot of Final Fight but the battles were just repetitive. And what happened to the version of reborn Superman that had the yellow safety glasses? Was he killed? If so, I missed it lol.
Anyway he wasn't there at the end when the rest of them were basking in their own glory for saving Metropolis. :65:

Saturn

Been playing R-Type III: The Third Lightning on SNES this morning. Too much speed will kill a fella quick in those tight corners 8) Every time it looks like the end of the game is near, it gets tougher! Love it :69:

Saturn

Gave Impulse X for the Jaguar a few goes this afternoon. Love the Breakout type games and although I (laughably) haven't managed to get past the first screen yet, this game is a lot of fun. Very fast. :113:

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "Saturn"Gave Impulse X for the Jaguar a few goes this afternoon. Love the Breakout type games and although I (laughably) haven't managed to get past the first screen yet, this game is a lot of fun. Very fast. :)

Saturn

Just hit my personal best for Downfall
This screenshot taken moments after little dude vanished off-screen, plummeting to his death :10:

Saturn

And just beat that score. Fun game but wish I was better at it.
Wanna see some of those higher levels! :113:

TrekMD

Cool, just don't let it become your downfall.  ;)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...