Towers II - Atari Jaguar Walkthrough Guide.

Started by Saturn, July 20, 2015, 02:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturn

Shadowrunner

I wish I could help, but I've never made it any further. I played it a couple of years ago and I figured out the chain room puzzle but got stuck right after that. I should try again someday.

Have you seen this? http://www.telegames.com/t2_hints.htm

Saturn

Hi and thanks Shadowrunner! Yes, I have that very link at the top of my notes/post. Been searching all over for any tidbits of info that could help and incidentally, right after I submitted this topic, I found two secret rooms along the hallway leading to that pesky north door I was stuck at. Made it past that point and am about to edit my new info in. One of the doors is along the south wall and is unlocked. There's a chain dangling from the ceiling like in the Throne Room. Once you pull it another secret door directly across the hall unlocks and contains a key that opens the north door. I'm pushing forward in a previously unexplored area of the 3rd Floor. It's getting late so I may have to stop soon but I'll update with what I find as soon as possible.

I've had this game for decades but only played it a few times for a few minutes each. I had no idea it would be this entertaining but I blame it mostly on the overwhelmingly complicated controls. After reading the manual several times and 'simplifying' the info, I decided to give it another shot. I'm glad too. Only wish it ran on an emulator so I could play at work. I have the PC version which runs fine on Windows 7 but there's no known God Mode cheat for that version and I really don't have the time to 'develop my skills as a gamer' and beat it fairly while I'm on the clock. Really, I just wanted clean screenshots of the maps in lieu of the ones I took with my phone. But, those are better than no reference at all.

Shadowrunner

Looks like you're doing pretty good, definitely further than I made it. I remember there was a complete walkthrough posted on JSII, but of course that is long gone. The member who posted it went by the name syntexerror and he was the one who created it too. He's a member on AA, maybe try sending him a message and see if he still has it?

That code for the map is awesome! That was one of my main complaints with the game, the save feature didn't save everything and every time I turned off the game I would lose half the map that I spent time filling in. Now I really need to try it again :113:

Saturn

Thanks for the info. I remember seeing posts from him on AA albeit a long time ago. I may hit him up and see if I can get a copy. I noticed that about the map too. A lot of it missing when you reincarnate. I read that the cartridge only has 128k of storage so only the essentials are retained. Groups of dead enemies included. I haven't tested the theory but to me that means something along the lines of if I hadn't killed all 9 flying eyes in the Southeast Quarter of the 3rd Floor, they'd all be waiting again lol.
Anyway, I guess it grabs as much of the map as it can hold. I noticed all the doors are shut as well. Last night I'd saved on the 'other' side of the Chain Room door and it was shown to be closed after restarting. I thought/hoped I'd found a bug that would trap the player but after backtracking it was still open.
This game is great. I wish I would have invested in it to this extent long ago. Time constraints might keep me from progressing quickly but it's a nice project. I just reread the entire walkthrough and made a few changes. Seems in my fatigue I had labeled some east & west info as north/south. That would have definitely driven folks away if they ever tried to use it. I think I'm back on track though. 8)

Saturn

How long is the edit window open? I guess that initial post is stuck as is lol.
Sorry about that.

Shadowrunner

Yeah, I believe you have 24 hours to edit which is unfortunate for threads like this. Maybe @zapiy can do something to allow you to continue updating the first post, not sure if it's possible though.

Saturn

Great, thanks for the info. I'll pm the final result for a mega edit on the first post if possible. So this page/thread doesn't become a mile long(er), I'll just keep updating with additional info instead of the whole enchilada every time 8)
EDIT: I sent a pm to syntexerror but noticed he hasn't been on AA in almost 3 years. My hopes are slim that I'll hear from him but it's definitely worth a shot.

Library:
When you enter the teleporter it will send you to a small rectangular room in the 3rd Floor Northeast just south of the area you were in before. (This area is inaccessible from the northern half) There are 3 teleporters and a hallway leading south.
✓-The teleporter to your immediate left (southeast corner) takes you to the northeastern most point in the huge 3rd Floor Northwest Quarter. see below
✓-The teleporter at the northwest corner takes you back to the Angled Hallway & Teleporter Room, positioning you at the northwest corner.
✓-The teleporter at the southwest corner puts you in the center of the otherwise inaccessible Elemental Planes (Diamond Shaped 4 Stairs Island) isolated in the huge Northwest Quarter of the 3rd Floor see below
✓-The hallway leading south has bones, 2 beef jerky, 4 guards and 3 Iron Golems (who are invincible at the moment) guarding a locked jail cell door at the south end that can't be opened yet.

3rd Floor Northwest Quarter:
After arriving, head west to find a scroll that says, "CAUTION - Under construction." 3 thieves and 2 flying eyes are scattered about inside ready to attack. Areas of the floor have holes in them and if you fall in you'll end up on the floor below at 2nd Floor Center, West Chamber on North Half from earlier, so tread carefully.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?There's a locked jail cell door on the west edge of the room to the south that none of the 4 keys will unlock? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Just to the east of this door is an unlocked wooden door. A hole in the floor blocks you from entering too far and the Stone of Health rests on the other side. You can actually grab it from just inside the entrance so no need to step too close. At the southern end of the room near the center of the wall running east & west is a rope. (Make sure to keep the rope!) To the east of here is a Quiver-full. There's a small room at the southeast corner with an unlocked door containing a flying eye and some feces but nothing of value.
There are 2 teleporters and 2 scrolls at the southwest corner. One of the scrolls says, "To library: Main entrance." The other says, "Library teleport malfunctioning -- will fix soon."
The north teleporter returns you to the Library.
The south teleporter places you in the room that had the locked jail cell door and was being guarded by the 3 Iron Golems from the Library teleport above. Inside this room are 3 tables with scrolls on them and a teleporter. There is another locked jail cell door on the south wall. Both this door and the original are not able to be unlocked yet.
One scroll reads, "I have finished constructing the globe of Zarfar. The globe is made from various forms of magic, and held together by the Mace of Elements. This globe will help transport me to a far away world. Unfortunately, the Mace is not powerful enough to carry me that far."
Another reads, "I have made a deal with the elemental lords. I allowed each of them access into this existence. In exchange for charging the Mace of Elements. As a safety measure, I have sealed the entrance to the outside world. They can not leave this tower. I am sure they are outraged, and will kill any human at first site!"
There are 2 scrolls on the table furthest from the entry point. The first reads, "Perhaps the villagers are correct in assuming that I am mad. There is a way to furnish more power to the globe. Old texts explain of several mages who helped form this island. If I can find their bodies, I could use their great knowledge and wisdom of magic to aid in my quest!"
The last scroll is the Fire Storm spell.
The teleporter takes you back to the Library.

Elemental Planes (Diamond Shaped 4 Stairs Island):
When you materialize, a scroll can be found on the floor that says, "Access restricted! Unnatural elements and beings in upper levels. Extremely dangerous!"
The north stairway takes you to a hallway at the 4th Floor Northwest Corner. There are 2 teleporters. The one to the west sends you back to the Angled Hallway & Teleporter Room, positioning you at the northwest corner. The one to the north returns you to center of the Diamond Shaped 4 Stairs Island.
The west stairway takes you to its corresponding position on the 4th Floor East Long Vertical Side. There are 2 teleporters. The one to the south sends you back to the Angled Hallway & Teleporter Room, positioning you at the northwest corner. The one to the west returns you to center of the Diamond Shaped 4 Stairs Island.
The east stairway takes you to its corresponding position on the 4th Floor East/Center Area. Again, there are 2 teleporters. The one to the north sends you back to the Angled Hallway & Teleporter Room, positioning you at the northwest corner. The one to the east returns you to center of the Diamond Shaped 4 Stairs Island.
The south stairway lands you on the corresponding position at the very northwest corner of the 4th Floor Southeast Area. There's a single teleporter to the east that dumps you in the Angled Hallway & Teleporter Room, positioning you at the northwest corner, like the others. Head south to the other end of the long hallway where a flying eye will usually open the unlocked door to the adjoining section and attack. A scroll here reads, "What did I do with those combinations?" Further in, the floor is littered with rocks and diamonds as well as 3 weird looking 'Mudman' monsters that attack without prejudice. They are difficult to kill but enough strikes from your Sword (9-12 each) will finally do them in. On the east side of the room are 4 doors. The south 3 have hallways leading to them that are blocked by giant boulders. The north jail cell door is locked. Look on the floor for some semi-camouflaged plates, one (more or less) in front of each door/boulder.
From north to south I'm numbering the plates 1, 2, 3 & 4
3,3 unlocks the north jail cell door. Inside is a chain dangling from the ceiling that when pulled? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
3,2 removes the north boulder and leads to an unlocked door. Inside this large passage toward the entrance is the Stone of Weight. Near the back is a Mudman and a scroll that says, "Left intentionally blank."
1,2 removes the south boulder which leads to a dead end in the narrow hall containing a Mudman. On the north wall toward the east end is a secret door leading into the enclosed room to the north. Just inside, facing east is another locked (for now) secret door to a tiny room.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?This room contains another chain that when pulled ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Head west to the end where a Black Diamond waits.
1,4 removes the center boulder. This leads to a small room with a flying eye and 2 Levitation Potions. There's a secret door at the southeast corner. The empty adjacent room has a secret door in the northeast corner. The final room hides a Mudman along with the Bag of Weightlessness, a chain dangling from the ceiling and a hole in the floor. Equip the Bag of Weightlessness in the same slots as the Backpack and bag to open an additional 8 item slots. Pull the chain to unlock the secret door in the secret room to the south. With the rope in your inventory, fall into the hole. A thief is trapped in this small section and if you speak to him he says, "I can help, but you must help me! I need a rope." If you don't have it you can levitate out and go back for it, otherwise throw it at him. He'll tell you, "Here is what I promised." and drops a scroll that gives you the Wind Mastery spell. Kill him for XP and vacate by levitating. (You won't get your rope back)

[size=180]Will pick up here soon...[/size]

zapiy

Great work, we can allow you extra edit perms if needed?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

Thanks zapiy! That would be great.
Hopefully, I'll be able to complete it lol. Made a little more progress last night and opened up the north stairway in the Elemental Planes. It was probably the pulling of one of the chains, or a combination of the two that did it and I have in my notes to test both theories when I replay through a final time to make sure all the info is accurate. But that may be a while yet. Also had the idea of labeling crucial items that the game can't be finished without and when/if those keys can be ditched. Not sure if they'll have a use later in the game so I don't want to let them go even though I could really use the slots.
I connected my VC500 since they updated their drivers recently (and it finally works with Windows 7 32 bit) & now have some very nice shots of the maps.

Thank you for the help.

Saturn

******3,3 (when replaying, check this) unlocks the north jail cell door. Inside is a ceiling chain to pull. (theory is it opens the path in the north stairway back in the Elemental Planes (Diamond Shaped 4 Stairs Island))

The north stairway now takes you to a hallway at the 4th Floor Northwest Corner with an open path ahead and a flying eye. At the end of the hallway is a ceiling chain and an unlocked jail cell door at the northwest corner. Pull the chain and head west through the door to a teleporter that takes you to center, north sealed room in the 4th Floor Northeast Quarter.

4th Floor Northeast Quarter
North Main Room:
NOTE: This is the 'main room' in the area and all the other rooms' descriptions/locations will be based off of it.
When you materialize, straight ahead in the northeast corner is a secret door. Inside is a small chamber with a locked jail cell door.
Back in the North Main Room, you'll be attacked by a ridiculous looking tornado thingie with yellow Jaguar type eyes and what appears to be an umbilical cord connected to a puddle on the floor lol. This is an air elemental and the only thing that will kill it (eventually) is the Wind Mastery spell the thief in the pit gave you. It takes a max of 4 hits and of course you only have enough mana to dose it twice before having to either sleep or wait for the meter to refill enough to dole out more.
The room contains 4 teleporters and an Ice Ball.
✓The north teleporter sends you to the sealed Room Diagonally South East of the Main Room. see below
✓The south teleporter takes you to the Room Directly South of the Main Room see below
✓The west teleporter takes you to the Room at the Northeast Corner. see below
✓The east teleporter sends you to the Room at the Northwest Corner of this section. see below

Room Diagonally South East of the Main Room:
There's an air elemental to battle and a secret door at the northeast corner. Through this door in the small room is a ceiling chain. There are 3 teleporters in here that will take you to the other rooms.
✓1/3✓The south teleporter takes you back to the North Main Room.
✓2/3✓The west teleporter puts you in the next room to the west (or south of the North Main Room.) with another air elemental and flying eye. There's also a secret door near the northwest corner leading into the small room to the west. Inside are 2 Ice Balls and a ceiling chain.
✓3/3✓? ? ? ? ? ? The ? ? ? teleporter takes you ? ? ? ?

Room Directly South of the Main Room:
There are 3 teleporters in here that will take you to the other rooms.
✓1/3✓ The ? ? ? ? teleporter takes you ? ? ? ?
✓2/3✓ The ? ? ? ? teleporter takes you ? ? ? ?
✓3/3✓ The ? ? ? ? teleporter takes you ? ? ? ?

Room at the Northeast Corner:
Inside is a flying eye and Ice Ball. There's a locked jail cell door at the south east corner.? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Room at the Northwest Corner:
There are numerous Ice Balls, 2 air elementals and 2 flying eyes waiting inside as well as a secret door at the southwest corner of the northern section. The small adjoining room to the south conceals another ceiling chain.

[size=180]Will explore & document the above soon[/size]

Saturn

Update to the above post:

4th Floor Northeast Quarter
North Main Room:
NOTE: This is the 'main room' in the area and all the other rooms' descriptions/locations will be based off of it.
When you materialize, straight ahead in the northeast corner is a secret door. Inside is a small chamber with a locked jail cell door. It can be opened after exploring this confusing labyrinth and pulling 4 hidden chains. NOTE: All 4 ceiling chains in secret rooms must be pulled in one continuous effort; ie, you can't pull 1, save, restart later and pull the others. The pre-save one(s) will have reset. Once completed, see Access to the Locked Room below.
Back in the North Main Room, you'll be attacked by a ridiculous looking tornado thingie with yellow Jaguar eyes and what appears to be an umbilical cord connected to a puddle on the floor lol. This is an air elemental and the only thing that will kill it (eventually) is the Wind Mastery spell the thief in the pit gave you. It takes a max of 4 hits and of course you only have enough mana to dose it twice before having to sleep or wait for the meter to refill enough to dole out more.
The room contains 4 teleporters and an Ice Ball.
✓The north teleporter sends you to the sealed Room Diagonally South East of the Main Room. see below
✓The south teleporter takes you to the Room Directly South of the Main Room see below
✓The west teleporter takes you to the Room at the Northeast Corner. see below
✓The east teleporter sends you to the Room at the Northwest Corner of this section. see below

Room Diagonally South East of the Main Room:
There's an air elemental to battle and a secret door at the northeast corner. Through this door in the small room is a ceiling chain.
There are 3 teleporters:
✓1/3 The west teleporter puts you in the Room Directly South of the Main Room.
✓2/3 The south teleporter takes you back to the North Main Room.
✓3/3 The east teleporter takes you Room at the Northwest Corner of this section.

Room Directly South of the Main Room:
Upon materializing, you'll be attacked by an air elemental and flying eye. There's a secret door near the northwest corner leading into the small room to the west. Inside are 2 Ice Balls (Make sure you keep 2 of these) and a ceiling chain.
There are 3 teleporters:
✓1/3 The west teleporter takes you North Main Room.
✓2/3 The north teleporter takes you Room at the Northwest Corner
✓3/3 The east teleporter takes you Room Diagonally South East of the Main Room

Room at the Northeast Corner:
Inside is a flying eye and Ice Ball. There's a secret door at the northwest corner leading into a small chamber. Inside the small chamber is a ceiling chain and an unlocked jail cell door leading into the large room to the west. Inside, near the entrance, is a hole in the floor. Around the corner at the furthest point from the entrance is the Wand of Frost and 2 Levitation Potions. Grab them all and fall into the hole. This will put you in the previously inaccessible 3rd Floor Room, 1 West of the Extreme Northeast Corner. see below
There's also a locked jail cell door at the south east corner that opens with the Blue Key. An air elemental will attack viciously. Smite his sorry ass and make your way to the southwest corner. Here you'll find a Protection Ring & Potion of Speed, along with a teleporter that takes you back to the North Main Room.
There are 3 teleporters:
✓1/3 The north teleporter takes you to the Room at the Northwest Corner.
✓2/3 The east teleporter takes you to the North Main Room.
✓3/3 The south teleporter takes you to the Room Diagonally South East of the Main Room.

Room at the Northwest Corner:
There are numerous Ice Balls, 2 air elementals and 2 flying eyes waiting inside as well as a secret door at the southwest corner of the northern section. The small adjoining room to the south conceals another ceiling chain. In the southernmost east area of the room is a Blue Key. (Make sure to keep the blue key)
There are 3 teleporters:
✓1/3 The north teleporter takes you to the North Main Room
✓2/3 The west teleporter takes you to the Room Directly South of the Main Room
✓3/3 The south teleporter takes you Room at the Northeast Corner

3rd Floor Room, 1 West of the Extreme Northeast Corner:
After landing, a thief will be milling about with a Quiver-full & Levitation Potion in the corner. If you talk to the thief he'll say, "I will tell you how to free the sword from the rock, but it will cost you the hardest stone, black as night." Stand directly in front of him and give him the Black Pearl. He'll say, "Throw a couple ice balls at it!" 86 him for XP, grab the loot and levitate back up the hole.

Access to the Locked Room:
Once the door is opened walk into the teleporter to be transported to the previously inaccessible 4th Floor Extreme Northwest Hallway.

4th Floor Extreme Northwest Hallway:
A teleporter will be to the east that takes you back to the North Main Room. Head west to the dead end with a secret door. A teleporter is behind it that takes you to the 4th Floor Sealed East Room, South of the Northeast Quarter.

4th Floor Sealed East Room, South of the Northeast Quarter:
Inside is a teleporter and an air elemental with a 'tude. At the south end is a magic fountain or something. Hold up the Mace of Elements to charge that badboy, then dive in the teleporter to be taken back to the 3rd Floor Angled Hallway & Teleporter Room.

3rd Floor Angled Hallway & Teleporter Room:
From here,......

[size=180]Will pick up here soon[/size]

Saturn

[size=180]Continued from above[/size]

3rd Floor Angled Hallway & Teleporter Room:
From here, make your way to the teleporter on the north side of the Angled Hallway to return to the Elemental Planes (Diamond Shaped 4 Stairs Island). Once there, enter the west stairway. This will put you at the northeast corner of the 4th Floor Southwest Long Vertical Room.

West Stairway/Fire Elemental:
The west stairway now takes you to 4th Floor Southwest Long Vertical Room.

4th Floor Southwest Long Vertical Room:
From the entrance head west. At the end is a locked jail cell door at the northwest corner leading north. Weave around the interior and head south down the long hallway. An unavoidable trigger plate on the floor will release an incoming blast of frost exactly like what's emitted from the Wand of Frost you picked up earlier. Stay near or on the trigger plate after activating it to avoid the hit as it will fizzle out before impact. There's an unlocked door at the end leading west into a large room. Inside, flying eyes and several fire elementals will attack. The fire elementals can be dispersed using the Wand of Frost but it only has 7 or 8 charges/blasts so only use it if your pinned in a corner or doorway, otherwise try to dodge them.
NOTE: The best strategy for this area is to use the Potion of Speed and head straight to the north area and around the northern diagonal wall extending from west to east, then to the southwest point. Hit the large boulder with 2 Ice Balls to destroy it and quickly grab/equip the Frost Sword to fight the fire elementals.

Otherwise, the following description is for items starting at the south entrance and moving north:
Head north through the narrow opening between the walls. To the southwest is the Wand of Fire and the Bloodstone. On the east side to the north of the 2nd wall protrusion is another Bloodstone. North of the 3rd diagonal wall in the middle of the floor is another Bloodstone. To the southwest of the southern corner of the 4th diagonal wall is the Red Key. At the northwest side of the northernmost diagonal wall are several Bloodstones and at the southwest point is a Boulder with the Frost Sword. Throw 2 Ice Balls at it and grab the sword.
In the northwest corner is a ceiling chain and a hole in the floor right next to it. Pull the chain and fall in to land in the previously inaccessible west room in the 3rd Floor Northwest Quarter.
Inside is a Levitation Potion and a thief that tells you, "One of my men betrayed me. I do not care about Daggan, only his treasure. Now, we need to kill him to get to Daggan or further treasure. He is at the bottom of the water elemental area." Drink the Levitation Potion and once back the previous room, head back toward the entrance where the locked jail cell door is and use the Red Key. Inside, 3 fire elementals and a flying eye guard the magic fountain. Dodge or fight them to make your way north then charge the Mace of Elements for a third time. Head back to the original stairway entrance that brought you to this death trap and enter the East Stairway.

East Stairway/Water Elemental:
The now open east east path is located in the 4th Floor East, Center Area.

4th Floor East, Center Area:
Follow the hallway east to the unlocked door, taking out the flying eye along the way. Water elementals will make their way into the hall eventually. They look like small tidal waves.. or Towelie from Southpark lol. (If they barrel out into the hallway preventing you from moving forward, you can use the Fire Storm spell, which will drain all of your mana each time it's used, or hit them with 3-7 blasts from the Wand of Fire to reduce them to puddles. Of course, it only contains 7 or 8 blasts so use sparingly) Inside the room to the south at the northeast corner, south of the inaccessible room on the northeast side is the Wand of Magic Missiles. There's a locked wooden door on the south side of the enclosed chamber in the center of the room.
There's a hole in the floor in the northwest portion of this room. Fall in and you'll land in a previously inaccessible room on the 3rd Floor Northwest Quarter. A thief in there tells you, "If you're trying to kill me, you're going to end up dead!" On the floor nearby is the Warm Iron Key and 2 Levitation Potions. Grab the key, kill the thief (takes about 10 strikes from your Broadsword) and hurl yourself into the teleporter in the southeast corner.
It'll transport you to the previously inaccessible room south of the one that had the locked jail cell door and was being guarded by the 3 Iron Golems from the 3rd Floor Library teleport earlier.
Inside this room are 3 tables with scrolls on them and a teleporter. There is another locked jail cell door on the south wall. On the table at the northeast is the Regeneration Ring and Amulet of Mana along with a scroll that says, "Those fools! I explained my research, and they think I am mad. Now they attempt to kill me! This is my repayment for discovering life on another planet. Maybe if I (a) burn some homes, I will scare them away. But not one soul must be endangered."
Another scroll on the southeast table says, "My mind had just drifted by the Crystal of Vaul. It sounded like a plea for help! But the crystal is in Salvon's domain. It must be a trick from him. This should not happen again, as the crystal was weak."
The table west of here has a scroll that says, "I have miscalculated my dig, and revived Salvon! He was a powerful and evil mage. We battled, but in my weakened condition, I fled. Salvon can bring the dead back to life with ease, and is using this army to take over my home. He now controls four floors. Using the Mace, I have sealed the only exits to those floors. The Mace of Elements, which alone can unlock the door, is now drained so access is all but impossible. I will deal with Salvon and correct my mistake!"
On the floor near the locked north door are 2 copper urns. Between some tables are the Mace of Disruption & the Cloak of Protection. The teleporter sends you to the 3rd Floor Library. From there, enter the teleporter at the southwest corner to emerge in the Elemental Planes stairway, then take the east route again.
Back in this northern section, look in the southwest corner to find a ceiling chain. A secret door is in the south, center inlet of the wall. Pull the chain and go through the door to access the southern section. At the west end is the magic fountain to charge the Mace of Elements for the final time. A message will appear stating that "The Mace is now fully charged!"
Head back to the northern section and up to the locked wooden door. With the Mace still in hand, hit the action button to unlock the door. Inside is a stairwell leading to the 5th Floor.

5th Floor:
You emerge from the stairway slightly northeast of dead center in this gigantic open room...

[size=180]Will pick up here soon[/size]

zapiy

Awesome write up..

Might have to get this game now. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

Thanks! It's a bit unpolished but still early  :77: When they say RPG, they mean it! My assumption was that it would be watered down and simple, at best. I was wrong.. and liking it.
Btw, I got this copy of Towers II from Songbird for a much better price than I'd seen elsewhere. About to grab several more controllers from him as well. Just wish he'd make more rapid fire versions for Raiden, Zero 5 and Battlesphere :p