Phillips Videopac & Magnavox Odyssey 2 Owners

Started by zapiy, April 19, 2012, 21:04:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Quote from: "onthinice"So what do you think?

Looks interesting.  A very creative variation of the theme.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

onthinice

Safe way to not have Atari come after you for making a copy of Pac Man.

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

That looks really cool, very original!!!  :D

onthinice

Late to the game but just played the proto of Spiderman. Used an emulator but makes me want to get the
multi-cart so I can play on the real system. Not quite as good as the 2600 but one of the best looking O2
games I have seen in a long time.

zapiy

At first I thought you were the snake thing. Looks well thought out game on a well used theme.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

onthinice

Yeah. Maze games were the thing back then. Must be why I am a big fan of them. Plus they were not all cookie cutter
carts. 

TL

Quote from: "onthinice":39:

No idea why that wasn't showing up, was fine earlier. I just re-uploaded it.

onthinice

Thanks! Great scan. 8)

I really wish the Odyssey 2 could have had more success and been able to release more games.

TrekMD

Ah, now I can see the image.  Looks very nice!  I really like that billiards game!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

jdanddiet

One of my friends had a videopac and I remember spending a lot of time playing a two-player asteroids clone that was pretty cool.