Updated Power Base Converter with FM Sound

Started by TrekMD, July 31, 2014, 20:42:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Looks like the folks from db-elec's are developing an updated Power Base Converter with FM sound.  The PBC is compatible with the Genesis/Mega Drive consoles (because it is shaped like a standard cart it fits in all versions of the consoles) and allow for FM sound to be heard for the original SMS games.  The hardware is in the final testing stages and should be available soon.  You can read more details here:  FM Power Base Converter.

[align=center:mrl0nvgq][/align:mrl0nvgq]

[align=center:mrl0nvgq]UPDATE 3 - Power Base Converter with FM Sound - First Prototype Test - db Electronics[/align:mrl0nvgq]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

bogstandard

Next up is a Game Gear to Genesis convertor!   I'll start saving my pennies!

TrekMD

Quote from: "theloon"Next up is a Game Gear to Genesis convertor!   I'll start saving my pennies!

Well, I got the existing Power Base Converter not long ago!  Now I feel like I should have waited!  Who would have known they were going to release a new one! 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC