RPC-GAMES - Our Retro Computer Display

Started by RPC_GAMES, July 29, 2014, 12:48:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RPC_GAMES

Hi Guys, Check out our Retro Computer Display. You don't see computer stores like this anymore.
Go to our website and scroll down below.

www.rpcgames.com.au

Let me know what ya think.

Pete  :4:

Greyfox

A very nice setup indeed, love the posters on the wall being a great arcade fan myself, is this just for show or what are the ideas behind this, to showcase your products on or for nosteigtic elements?

But it would be a nice area to sit in front of I can tell you that. Thanks for sharing :)

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "Greyfox"love the posters on the wall 

My thoughts exactly! Very nice to see  :)

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

RPC_GAMES

Thanks Guys :) hehehehe. Nah, just kidding and I'm not really a Z80 programmer. The Amstrad 6128 has a Z80 CPU, but it does have a built in disk drive which would make it easier.
With the 3" disks you can use both sides A & B with out the need to cut a hole in the disk to use side B like 5.25" floppy disks. 

With the posters on the wall, I printed them out myself on 4x A4 sheets of photo paper, trimmed and stuck them together. It was the cheapest way to do it. :)

ok, it's now back to work on Centron 3D.  OH, Have you all seen the latest Video on YouTube with collision detection on the alien ship and the mines + explosion animation? See here http://youtu.be/Ihfk8QuZUX0

Have fun !

Pete   :4:
Manager
RPC-GAMES!

TrekMD

Cool, nice to see progress being made.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...