Philia - Atari Jaguar

Started by Arethius_RGC, May 06, 2014, 13:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arethius_RGC

[align=center:14ut4hn3][size=140]Philia is the sequel to Elansar, which is already available on Atari Jaguar.

Like Elansar it is also a point'n click 'à la myst' where you have to solve riddles in order to advance.   

Here is a video of the beta up and running on the Jaguar CD.[/size]

Philia - the Sequel to Elansar, Running on Atari Jaguar CD on Vimeo[/align:14ut4hn3]

TL

rush6432

Good that someone made a REAL jag cd game and not some jagcd bootloader that loads a homebrew game into ram.

TrekMD

Cool to see this being made!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Arethius_RGC

This games partially finnanced via the Jaguar community who bought a Jag-cd to Orion.

Send cia Iphone/ Tapatalk

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

For those interested, this game is now available to order for Jag CD.  Check out Orion's page:  http://onorisoft.free.fr/retroshop/philia.htm.  The run right now is for 300 CD's. 

[align=center:19lc09j6][/align:19lc09j6]

avick

Thanks Trek. Just ordered.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

Thanks for the heads up, I'm off to grab a copy  :113:

TL

I bought this tonight - great price!

TrekMD

Yes, it is a good price.  I ordered mine earlier today.  :)

avick

Had my shipping notification this morning. Looking forward to giving this a blast

TrekMD

Quote from: "avick"Had my shipping notification this morning. Looking forward to giving this a blast

So did I! 

dubchaser

Placed my order.  I have it as download for my Archos Gamepad (Android) but couldn't say no to a Jag CD release.  I think I'll prefer playing on the big screen and with a proper pad.  Just need to finish Elensar first.