Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest5124

Just recently picked up a Mad Bodies for the Jag in a trade. Can't wait to give it a go!

TL

Quote from: "Jagman67"Just recently picked up a Mad Bodies for the Jag in a trade. Can't wait to give it a go!

Nice one! I missed out on it when it was released as I just couldn't afford it. I was holding out for the second run (which was supposed to fix the brutal difficulty) and then it never came out  :20:

guest5124

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Jagman67"Just recently picked up a Mad Bodies for the Jag in a trade. Can't wait to give it a go!

Nice one! I missed out on it when it was released as I just couldn't afford it. I was holding out for the second run (which was supposed to fix the brutal difficulty) and then it never came out  :113:

TL

I just grabbed the NES version of Renegade from the Nintendo e-shop for my 3DS.

dubchaser

Picked up Cool Spot and Columns for the Sega Master System from Game World in Leicester today.

avick

Just picked up Ballblazer, Barnyard Blaster & Planet Smashers (box only for this one, as I already have the cart) for the Atari 7800, and White Men Can't jump for the Jag.  Also picked up a wired Xbox 360 pad and OTG adapter for a spare android tab that I have in the office for a bit of emulation.

TrekMD

Very nice, avick.  Ballblazer is excellent!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Agreed there, Ballblazer is worth getting for the music alone!  :65:

guest5137

Completed my CIB "Strike" series collection by getting Urban Strike today, looking forward to playing it again :)

TL

Quote from: "thatguyad"Completed my CIB "Strike" series collection by getting Urban Strike today, looking forward to playing it again :1:

guest5137

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "thatguyad"Completed my CIB "Strike" series collection by getting Urban Strike today, looking forward to playing it again :1:

Great series, played so much of it growing up.

guest5124

Just picked up a new Vertical Force for the Virtual Boy. Will be tearing that opened tonight  :113:

TrekMD

Quote from: "Jagman67"Just picked up a new Vertical Force for the Virtual Boy. Will be tearing that opened tonight  :113:

Sounds good!  What type of game is it?

guest5124

It's a vertical shmup for the Virtual Boy.  Actually a pretty good game.

TrekMD

Quote from: "Jagman67"It's a vertical shmup for the Virtual Boy.  Actually a pretty good game.

Nice.  :)