Wreck It Ralph game Fix It Felix Jr. ported to the Sega Mega

Started by TL, August 13, 2013, 22:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dra600n

Hey guys, I just stumbled upon this thread today, so I figured I would register and answer some of the questions in here :) I may forget to check back here, but you can reach me on NintendoAge, or if you're as old school as me, AIM (dra600n).

Also, your review was great! Thank you for the kind words and compliments towards my version! :)

TrekMD

Quote from: "dra600n"Hey guys, I just stumbled upon this thread today, so I figured I would register and answer some of the questions in here :) I may forget to check back here, but you can reach me on NintendoAge, or if you're as old school as me, AIM (dra600n).

Also, your review was great! Thank you for the kind words and compliments towards my version! :21:  I just added you to my Buddy list on AOL.  :)  I'm glad you liked the review.  The compliments are well deserved!  I hope we see more of you here and certainly let us know of any new games you may be making!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Quote from: "dra600n"Hey guys, I just stumbled upon this thread today, so I figured I would register and answer some of the questions in here :) I may forget to check back here, but you can reach me on NintendoAge, or if you're as old school as me, AIM (dra600n).

Also, your review was great! Thank you for the kind words and compliments towards my version! :113:

TrekMD

Guys, the Airwalk version is now available for download in NintendoAge to use with emulators:  Fix-It Felix Jr.  If you can't download it from the link, let me know and I'll ask Adam for permission to post the file here.  :)

tomwaits

Thanks for the news! I had to setup a Nintendoage account, but was able to download after that.

And big thanks to dra600n for offering the file! If you have a paypal donation account, I'd make a small contribution...

TrekMD

Got permission to post the file, so you can find it attached below.  :)

dra600n

Thanks for posting the rom here, Trek! I completely forgot about the NintendoAge attachments and that you needed to be registered/logged into see them. I would've hosted it on my site, but I was concerned I'd max out on the bandwidth, and I don't trust many of those file upload sites.

@Tom - I replied to your PM on NintendoAge, thank you! Again, donations aren't necessary, but I know some people don't like that response, so I'm leaving it up to you (if you decide not to, do not worry, I won't be offended!)

I really hope the rest of you enjoy the game! It was a very fun (and sometimes very stressful) project, and even though there's a few things I would change up now, but I'm happy with the end result, and I hope everyone else feels the same :)

tomwaits

Very cool homebrew, and it plays fine on an Everdrive. Starts to get pretty frantic after the first building as shutters and window planters limit your movement, deadly ducks fly across the screen, and Ralph continues to rain bricks like the Kaboom bomber. Fun!

dra600n

If you enter the code for marathon mode, you instantly start off with the 3 mallards flying, and the levels get more difficult much quicker. It's also endless, and around level 20 or 30, you start seeing references to other games in the level number :)

Also, the pies give you a short period of invincibility and also increases fixing windows from 100 points to 200.

TL

Will need to give this a try, would still love it on a cart though.

dra600n

I can provide a cart only copy if you'd like one, or if you know someone who can make them, feel free to have that person make one for you (I can provide you the artwork to print out the label and clamshell artwork).

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Quote from: "dra600n"I can provide a cart only copy if you'd like one, or if you know someone who can make them, feel free to have that person make one for you (I can provide you the artwork to print out the label and clamshell artwork).

I would love one if you are offering! Just let me know how much you want including postage to the UK!  :111:

TrekMD

You won't regret getting it, Laird.  Definitely a great game!

TrekMD

I should have done this earlier.  Here are the cheat codes that dra600n had posted for the game:

[Extra Time]: A C C Right Up A Left
[Blood Code]: A B A C A B B
[Marathon Mode]: Down Right A C Up Left A