Storm Works Interactive Interview Questions Needed

Started by zapiy, April 16, 2012, 18:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[align=center:2swicb8c][/align:2swicb8c]

We have arranged an interview with Jaguar Homebrew Developers Storm Works Interactive so please add your Questions here.

http://www.stormworksinteractive.com/

This will be closed Sunday 22nd

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TL

Any plans to go back to your shoot 'em up Zero? As I really liked the look of that!

Have you guys thought about doing a remake of classic arcade game? If So which one?

Why the Jaguar?

dubchaser

I've still not found the easter egg on your website.  Any clues?

zapiy

Do you have plans to release on any other systems?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

zapiy

zapiy

How long does all this process take you?

Do the rewards outway the trouble you have to make the games?

zapiy

Q1) Any plans to go back to your shoot 'em up Zero? As I really liked the look of that!

Q2) Have you guys thought about doing a remake of classic arcade game? If So which one?

Q3) Why the Jaguar?

Q4) I've still not found the easter egg on your website.  Any clues?

Q5) Do you have plans to release on any other systems?

Q6) How long does all this process take you?

Q7) Do the rewards outway the trouble you have to make the games?

These questions have been sent.

Cheers all.