New Atari 2600 Homebrew - CGE Adventures

Started by TrekMD, March 08, 2013, 02:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Good to see they are selling this on GameGavel. I've bought a couple things off  there recently and it's a nice alternative to Ebay. Selling this game there should bring more traffic to the site and hopefully get more people using it.

TrekMD

For anyone interested, this game is now available from Game Gavel.

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Cheers guys it looks even better in that video even if it's a little confusing lol.

Anyone purchases it?

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"Cheers guys it looks even better in that video even if it's a little confusing lol.

Anyone purchases it?

I preordered it already.  :)

TrekMD

onthinice

Nice extra's! That Pitfall shirt rocks!

Pretty cool about him being in the game.

TrekMD

Another video has bee posted, this time with gameplay.  :)

[align=center:3621l5xw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE9rg39Ntns[/align:3621l5xw]

TL

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"Love those sprites!  :5:

I'm just looking forward to playing it!  It looks great!  :)  Of course, the review will follow but we have to wait until next month for them to ship them. 

TL

Retro Gaming Round-Up were at Revival so I got to play the finished version of this game!

It was pretty good, I was really impressed by the sprites in particular. Somebody had even flown over from America to help promote it and I had a good chat with him about the game.  :16:

TrekMD

Quote from: "The Laird"Retro Gaming Round-Up were at Revival so I got to play the finished version of this game!

It was pretty good, I was really impressed by the sprites in particular. Somebody had even flown over from America to help promote it and I had a good chat with him about the game.  :16:

That's great!  I did pre-purchase this, though I've yet to get invoiced to pay for it. 

TrekMD

Just got my game today!  :)

[align=center:3hvik9rw][/align:3hvik9rw]