Super Chef Burger Time for Intellivision

Started by TrekMD, December 27, 2012, 20:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

Looks like IntelligentVision is not retiring just yet.  They are currently working on one more release for the Intellivision:  BurgerTime X2!  This game expands on the original and corrects some  aspects of the original port.  Here are some images of the work already being done:

Title Screen

Screen 3

Screen 4

Screen 17

Screen 21

Game Over Screen 1

Game Over Screen 2 (either one will be used)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TL

Looks awesome, I love Burger Time!!!  8)

TrekMD

DreamcastRIP

Looks pretty damn good all things considered.

Some recent and upcoming homebrew releases are exciting me far more than talk of Wii U, 'PS4' and the next Xbox.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TrekMD

Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"Some recent and upcoming homebrew releases are exciting me far more than talk of Wii U, 'PS4' and the next Xbox.

I'm with you there.  What is being accomplished with these retro systems is really impressive.  Modern gaming isn't as inspiring. 

DreamcastRIP

Quote from: "TrekMD"
Quote from: "DreamcastRIP"Some recent and upcoming homebrew releases are exciting me far more than talk of Wii U, 'PS4' and the next Xbox.

I'm with you there.  What is being accomplished with these retro systems is really impressive.  Modern gaming isn't as inspiring.

Kinda with you there. The next-gen consoles don't interest me but modern gaming on Windows PC and iOS does.
Owned: Spectrum Jaguar JaguarCD Lynx ST 7800 Dreamcast Saturn MegaDrive Mega-CD 32X Nomad GameGear PS3 PS PSP WiiU Wii GameCube N64 DS, GBm GBA GBC GBP GB VirtualBoy Xbox Vectrex PCE Duo-R 3DO CDi CD32 GX4000 WonderSwan NGPC Gizmondo ColecoVision iPhone PC Mac

TrekMD

Here is an animated GIF that was just posted to give a better sense of the changes.  Notice the title change.  ;)

Rogue Trooper

Quote from: "TrekMD"

Personally finding modern gaming is falling flat to the point where i've NO interest in adding another console to my collection.

Over the past few months i've played numerous games on PS3+360, with very mixed results, but 1 thing i've found with all of them, i've NO desire to play through them again once they are completed.

Achivements/trophies do nothing for me, but aside from that, i just have had it with the cinematic experience, let me play the damn game please.In no particular order, last few games played:

Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3), had some fun, but felt over-familar after Shadows Of The Damned.

Skyrim (360), played for an entire weekend, hoping it'd get going, but bored me to tears.Again, felt so familar after completing Oblivion, Shivering Isles, Fallout 3+All it's DLC.

Xcom (PS3), very good, whilst it lasted, but really Xcom:lite and again made more cinematic, so once it was over, put on the shelf, been there, done that.Where as PS1 Xcom, played and replayed so many times, setting up bases left, right and centre, going down the PSi route with my troops etc.

Max Payne 3 (360) Completed last night, THE most cut-scene heavy game i've played since MGS4, it went on far too long and became a chore 3/4 through and game glitched out once, crashed once, despite having latest patch installed.

Sure it looked great, pulled off all sort of fancy lighting FX etc, but felt so empty and i loved 1st 2 Max Payne games.

Since then? started getting into Xenophobe on Lynx-Game i'd previousily never bothered with and Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine on PSP.
Often find myself checking out the homebrew and Speccy+Atari versions of C64 games i loved etc on here, far more than gaming on the 2 consoles sat under TV.

onthinice

Looks good! Do you know of any certain changes to the game TrekMD?

TrekMD

What I know is that new levels are being added and changes are being made to the original levels.

onthinice

Thanks Trek! Now if someone would release PizzaTime or Peter Pepper's Ice Cream Factory. The food chain would be complete.

TrekMD

This game has been completed.  I got to help with testing.  :)

zapiy

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Quote from: "zapiy"Nice one fella, you kept it quiet.

I was asked to keep it quiet.  :)

TL

Look forward to reading your review!