Sega Releasing Game Gear Micro

Started by Shadowrunner, June 03, 2020, 15:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Sega was rumoured to be making a big announcement and it turns out to be the Game Gear Micro.

Exciting for anyone who wants a 1" screen handheld! LOL Is it April 1st?

I really don't see the point. I've seen people say that it's just meant to be a neat collectible and the size doesn't matter but I think they're just grasping at straws. Also they are releasing four different colours and each one will have four different games on it for a total of 16 games, so you would have to buy all four to get all the games. If you can even see the screen to play the games that is!

TrekMD

Is this supposed to be real?  It looks like a joke!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Ryuhi

This has to be a Joke. I understand releasing a game gear mini but you would need toothpicks in order to play this.

TrekMD

Nope, it it real.  I just watched a video by Arcade USA (Willie).  They have a magnifier attachment you can use to make the screen larger.  Forget this crap! 

zapiy

Its real, loads are taking the piss but you watch how many people buy it lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

My portion of the piss is can by had by whoever wants it!  LOL

Shadowrunner

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is crazy lol.

Shadowrunner

Play-Asia has these up for pre-order now. If you buy all four handhelds for $269.99 they will give you the magnifier for free. ;D Hell of a deal!

TrekMD

Oh, boy!  Oh, boy!    NOPE!  LOL

TrekMD

Here is a video from Retro Core looking at the Micro.  Unboxing, testing and teardown!  Enjoy!