Good Custom Consoles

Started by TrekMD, February 17, 2014, 02:08:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

And Zelda continues to be an inspiration for more modifications.  Check out this modded GameBoy!

[align=center:2bsv46bg]

[/align:2bsv46bg]

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

This guy has way too much time on his hands.....it could actually exist in the Zelda world that you'd find been protected by armed guards :8:

zapiy

That is simply an awesome creation.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Kotaku keeps on making some pretty amazing console mods.  One of the them is the Sega Dreamcast inspired on one of the best games for the system:  Skies of Arcadia.  Check out the pics:

[align=center:1n7pglb6]

[/align:1n7pglb6]

[align=center:1n7pglb6]Check out this link also:
[size=180]The Most Beautiful Consoles Are Made By Hand[/size][/align:1n7pglb6]

Saturn

Wow, that DC is freakin gorgeous. Wish I had the talent/cajones to attempt something like that.
The 'weathered' detail is incredible with the rust stains being my favorite.

zapiy

It really is a masterpiece.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Shadowrunner

Wow! That guy has some serious skills, very cool :113:

Saturn

That's truly amazing and unless it's being done by everyone, I think the new standard has been set. Pretty soon everything else could pale in comparison and even be deemed 'a crappy homebrew mod' after seeing that. Dayum!

TrekMD

Quote from: "Saturn"That's truly amazing and unless it's being done by everyone, I think the new standard has been set. Pretty soon everything else could pale in comparison and even be deemed 'a crappy homebrew mod' after seeing that. Dayum!

How true!   :21:

guest5761

The design is really really cool !!! :113:

TrekMD

Saturn

That is spectacular! :113:  :113:

TrekMD

This thread has not had any posts in a while.  I saw this Zelda-themed SNES mod and I just knew I had to post it...

TrekMD

I just watched this and this has to be one of the most amazing console mods you'll ever see....