Retro Video Gamer

Retro Gaming => Homebrew Chat => Topic started by: TrekMD on July 30, 2012, 17:14:26 PM

Title: New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Armor Attack!
Post by: TrekMD on July 30, 2012, 17:14:26 PM
Bob is at it again and he has posted these images on AA.  Someone was talking about an updated Combat for the 7800.

(http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=253376)

(http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=253377)

(http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=253378)

Looks very nice.  Here is an image of the arcade for comparison:

(http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=253309)
Title: Re: New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Armor Attack!
Post by: TL on July 30, 2012, 17:25:34 PM
I might have known Bob would be responsible!!!  :o
Title: Re: New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Armor Attack!
Post by: TrekMD on July 30, 2012, 17:28:14 PM
Yes it does!  You can always count on Bob releasing excellent games!  I wish he did Mr. Do! for the 7800!
Title: Re: New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Armor Attack!
Post by: TL on July 30, 2012, 17:31:04 PM
Quote from: "TrekMD"I wish he did Mr. Do! for the 7800!

And Crystal Castles and Pacmania and Bubble Bobble and Ice Climber and Qix and  . . . . . . .
Title: Re: New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Armor Attack!
Post by: TrekMD on July 30, 2012, 17:51:29 PM
Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "TrekMD"I wish he did Mr. Do! for the 7800!

And Crystal Castles and Pacmania and Bubble Bobble and Ice Climber and Qix and  . . . . . . .

Well, at least Crystal Castles exists for the 5200.  But there is no Mr. Do! for the 5200 or the 7800 and I'm sure it would look fantastic if done.  There are XL files (I think) for Mr. Do! but I'm surprised no one has converted that into a 5200 cart.
Title: Re: New Atari 7800 Homebrew - Armor Attack!
Post by: zapiy on July 30, 2012, 20:05:44 PM
That looks great for what system this is on..