Retro Video Gamer

Welcome to Retro Video Gamer => Retro News & Chat => Topic started by: zapiy on September 03, 2012, 16:11:57 PM

Title: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: zapiy on September 03, 2012, 16:11:57 PM
Here is my LCD/LED collection of Handhelds and Tabletops.

First up my mint condition boxed Game & Watch.
Green House

(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/IMG_1075.jpg)

(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/IMG_1076.jpg)

G&W Donkey Kong

(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/IMG_1082.jpg)

G&W Donkey Kong II

(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/IMG_1081.jpg)

Next up is another G&W, mint but no box.

Donkey Kong Jr

(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/IMG_1077.jpg)

BMX Burner from Grandstand

(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/IMG_1079.jpg)

BMX Flyer from Grandstand

(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/IMG_1080.jpg)

Here are some generic Handhelds i have found over the years.

(http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad242/zapiy/IMG_1083.jpg)


More soon..
Title: Re: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: TL on September 03, 2012, 17:01:24 PM
Sweet!

I had loads of these when I was younger but can only remember a few. I had a Mario's cement factory duel screen Game & Watch, Systema's Formula one and there was a game by Tiger that I can't remember the name of, was something like Solar Attack i think, but it played just like the Jaguar game Surrounded!

God knows what happened to them all.
Title: Re: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: TrekMD on September 03, 2012, 17:17:05 PM
Nice collection!  I can see where Nintendo got the design idea for the DS!  :)
Title: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: zapiy on September 03, 2012, 23:10:31 PM
Lol, I have some more somewhere, wait till you see them lol.
Title: Re: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: onthinice on September 04, 2012, 11:52:40 AM
Nice zapiy!!! Thanks for sharing with us! Can't wait to see more!
Title: Re: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: Deckard on June 15, 2015, 10:27:40 AM
Nice collection!
Greenhouse was part of my arm for a while in the 80s!
I also have it boxed and a few other mint G&W I will sling some pics up soon
Title: Re: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: Deckard on June 15, 2015, 10:37:59 AM
AlsoI didnt realise it at the time but greenhouse is a variation on donkey kong 3 with the same main character.
Title: Re: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: Cryptic33 on June 28, 2015, 12:33:39 PM
That is a sweet collection zapiy, I particularly like the colour schemes for the Donkey Kong ones :113:
Title: Re: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: zapiy on June 28, 2015, 16:14:53 PM
Cheers fella..

Wish i had more now lol.. Might start collecting handhelds again..
Title: Re: My Collection of LCD/LED Handhelds & Tabletops (zapiy)
Post by: Cryptic33 on June 28, 2015, 17:23:18 PM
Quote from: "zapiy"Cheers fella..

Wish i had more now lol.. Might start collecting handhelds again..
The beauty of those particular ones is they don't take up much room so, they are a great series to collect. Assuming they are available of course. Good luck.