New CBM Vic20 Memory Expansion/Penultimate Cartridge 4

Started by Vadergb, June 23, 2016, 23:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vadergb

I got one of these yesterday, its pretty much a really fancy Vic20 ram expansion that's also got cartridge images built in and linked functionality with the SD2IEC SD flash reader. The item was only officially released on Saturday and once I saw it on Twitter I paid for it immediately. Ive added the link to the designer of the cartridge below. Ive just got a HD PVR2 which i'm hoping to upload some Vic 20 game-play videos to YouTube. The Vic20 is seen as an under powered machine but some of the games are amazing.

As I was one of the first to buy this version the designer ask what cart images I wanted on the final rom - amazing service TBH.

http://blog.tynemouthsoftware.co.uk/2016/06/vic20-penultimate-cartridge-part-4.html

TrekMD

It's cool to see all these new bits of hardware coming out for these old machines. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Fancy doing a review chap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Vadergb

Yeah sure, Ive got a Stag to go to this weekend but if you don't mind me taking a few days I will try write something up.

zapiy

No rush pal just came back from a long weekend in Wales anyway lol..

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC