Alien 8 converted to the Atari XL/XE!!!

Started by TL, October 10, 2013, 20:42:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:wswm0elu]

[size=140]Alien 8 is a game originally written for the Sinclair ZX Spectrum by Tim Stamper and Chris Stamper of Ultimate Play The Game (Rare) and was released by the company in 1985. The game was also later ported to the BBC Micro, Amstrad CPC and MSX platforms but no Atari 8-bit version was ever released, until now that is! It is the follow-up to Ultimate's Knight Lore, which had been released in 1984. As with its predecessor, Alien 8 is a platform game rendered in 3D isometric projection. In the game, the player takes control of a robot, Alien 8, whose job is to ensure that all of the cryogenically frozen passengers on a spaceship remain viable during the ship's voyage. You can read more about the game HERE.

We have attached a download of the game that you can play on real hardware via flash devices or on your favourite Atari 8-bit emulator!
[/size]

Atari XL/XE - Alien 8 (game, W.I.P)[/align:wswm0elu]

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Cryptic33

Nice game and good to see it now on the XL/XE :113:
For the record, Alien verses Predator on the Atari Jaguar holds a Guinness World Record!

To remove any awkwardness, I have mesothelioma. I don’t seek sympathy, just acceptance. Thanks