Some stuff I did on the Atari ST

Started by TL, February 20, 2012, 22:36:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

Here is some screenshots of some things I did on the Atari ST when I was younger.

Firstly 3 games I did in HiSoft BASIC - Mr. Fruity, STargets and Bomber

And here are a load of pictures I drew using Hyperpaint 2 that came free with the ST. I was especially proud of the Batman one because not only did it take hours to do but also got printed in ST Format magazine!

AmigaJay

Nice pictures, I remember using Deluxe Paint 3 on the Amiga and copying pixel by pixel the Sonic title screen on the Megadrive cause it was printed perfectly in a magazine to copy...took about a week!
I used to make animations too, and morphing etc man that program was amazing for the time! I did save my disks but i think I've misplaced them a while ago, shame would love to see some of the stuff i did when i was younger.
Old School Gamer Since 1982 - Creator of various gaming websites and blogs 1998-2018

zapiy

Great stuff. Amazing how many dabbled in the creative side of gaming. I used deluxe paint for a while and ended up back in the games lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Minerals

Were none of mine good enough to display.......? :-

TL

Quote from: "Minerals"Were none of mine good enough to display.......? :'(

Minerals

Quote from: "The Laird"
Quote from: "Minerals"Were none of mine good enough to display.......? :'(

Much of your posts are saldy corrupt  :P

onthinice

TrekMD

Nice work, Laird.  Love the Batman you did!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

dougtitchmarsh

Great pictures Laird, be nice to see vids of the games being played.
My retro and computing blog posts
Own: Jaguar, Lynx, 2600, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, GameGear, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, GBA, GB,  Xbox, 3DO,  WonderSwan,  NGPC, CD32, Amiga A1200, Spectrum 48k and +2, BBC B, C64