The Atari Jaguar Thread

Started by zapiy, January 26, 2011, 00:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowrunner

Good news for Jag CD fans who missed out on Orion's first three homebrew games.  He has reprinted Elansar, Philia, and Yopaz and they are available to buy here http://orionsoft.free.fr/retroshop/index.html

I have Elansar and Philia already but I never did buy Yopaz when it was first released so I might have to grab that one.

avick

It's strangely addictive!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Shadowrunner

Quote from: "avick"It's strangely addictive!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Cool, I like addictive little puzzle games!

zapiy

Great stuff. I will take a look.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

Of the three mentioned, Yopaz is my favorite. I bought it from Google Play for my Galaxy S4 as well. Have beaten it all the way to the last stage but that one is pretty hard. Was thinking about posting a (partial) walkthrough w/ the minimum direction presses needed to get to that point but seems kinda dirty this soon after its release :P
I asked if it would ever be released on OUYA and he said no.

rush6432

Quote from: "zapiy"Great input fella and good to see you posting again

One of these days myself and shawn will release the remaining other projects we've worked on or completed titles sitting here for the jag and jag CD on the stomworks site along with a few copies of blackout for those that want it at a non eBay price.

Too busy with other more important stuff in life right now however.

zapiy

Well keep us informed chap, I know what you mean about real life been real hectic so just doing what i can lol.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Saturn

Quote from: "rush6432"One of these days myself and shawn will release the remaining other projects we've worked on or completed titles sitting here for the jag and jag CD on the stomworks site along with a few copies of blackout for those that want it at a non eBay price.

Too busy with other more important stuff in life right now however.
Awesome, I'll be keeping an eye out for sure 8)
Missed out on too much the first go around.

TrekMD

Real life does get in the way a lot.  If you guys ever do release the stuff you have, I'll be in line to get it.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Shadowrunner

Just saw this on Twitter and had to share!
http://www.retrocollect.com/News/new-at ... pment.html

I'm not getting too excited yet because of the person who's behind this, but hopefully it gets finished and made available. Looks awesome!

Saturn

That's crazy awesome! I hope it comes full circle. Wow, I couldn't begin (like most others) to fathom how useful that bad boy would be. All in one combo with, what appears to be, a more comfortable or at least familiar setup.
Thanks for the heads up! 8)

TrekMD

That is one nifty design.  I guess we have to wait to see when/if it gets released and what cost will be.

zapiy

Wow that looks awesome..

Anyone know this guy?

TrekMD

He used to be on JSII.  He does create some nifty stuff.  I know he had some issues with some folks over at JSII.