BeGEMed

Started by AtariCrypt, August 31, 2016, 19:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtariCrypt

BeGEMed is a bejewelled clone for the Atari STe and a demo was released at STNICCC 2015. I've been lucky enough to beta test newer releases since then and I've posted on AtariCrypt a quick video... There are even more improvements to come and a release is due "soon". This is a fantastic dollop of homebrew retro gaming and I'm really looking forward to the public release :)

https://ataricrypt.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/begemed.html

Steve

Greyfox

This is killer news, so looking forward to this man..tx for posting this :)

zapiy

Awesome news can not wait to see more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

That is definitely cool!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Love the new logo on the site as well mate.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

AtariCrypt

Thanks guys, I'll let u all know more when I do :)
There's even a new feature that we've just been talking about today. Bonus is a cracking developer, he's coming up with some superb ideas. Only hope it doesn't push back the release date too much!

Cheers for the logo comment mate. All my own doing in photoshop, didn't use a logo generator. Honest guv.
hehe

zapiy

Does he have twitter and know about RVG?

AtariCrypt

I've told him about RVG and he seemed very pleased. He's only on Facebook afaik, but the again I never asked if he was on Twitter...

zapiy

You should get him to join twitter, you know how good it is for retro stuff.

Also is this getting a physical release do you know pal?

AtariCrypt

No matey, but it's a good Q to ask...
Twitter? Good? Bandwagon central that place. So I just spam folk to death about the Atari ST :D

AtariCrypt

I'll message him now and mention joining here... :) (and maybe twitter!)

zapiy

Would be great if he did, i am sure @simoncam could give him info about making a physical ST game like he did for Laserball here http://www.retrovideogamer.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5652.msg80256#msg80256 even if it was just a limited run of 20 or so.

AtariCrypt

I agree. I bought Laserball also. Awesome game, just awesome. It would be nice to see another go down this route... I'd sent him some messages anyhow, so who knows!