Hello

Started by TuxedoMarty, May 20, 2020, 17:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TuxedoMarty

I’m from the East Coast of the USA, and I’ve been a part of the retro gaming scene for years. I was a retro gamer long before retro gaming was a thing. It’s been hard to get most retro games ever since the phenomenon has gotten so huge over the past few years, but it is still a great scene to be a part of.

Shadowrunner

Welcome! The retro gaming boom has made collecting very expensive for sure, but we also get a lot of new games being made for retro consoles because of it. Guess you have to take the good with the bad. Hope you enjoy the site :)

TrekMD

Welcome to RVG, @TuxedoMarty !  How did find us?  Feel free to look around and post in any of the topics that may be of interest.   

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TuxedoMarty

Quote from: TrekMD on May 20, 2020, 22:49:07 PM
Welcome to RVG, @TuxedoMarty !  How did find us?  Feel free to look around and post in any of the topics that may be of interest.   

I found you somewhere on Facebook, but I already forgot where on Facebook and how. 🙁

TrekMD

No worries.  Just wanted to know. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Greyfox

Welcome to Retro Video Gamer, we have some great articles and threads here and would love to hear how you got into all of the zany retro gaming :)

zapiy

Hello sir and welcome. Thanks for joining us here at RVG.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC