Megadrive repro carts

Started by davyk, September 20, 2018, 20:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrekMD

That's the reason I get repros for the Genesis.  Some of the games are just too expensive to get as originals. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

TuxedoMarty

I have a few repro carts. I don't like to buy them unless it is a game that is super valuable and/or didn't get an official US release (like Mega Man:The Wily Wars), or it is a ROM hack of something that I find myself playing and enjoying more than usual, such as these two ROM hacks of Sonic 1, which replaces Sonic with Rouge the Bat in one of the hacks, and Sonic with Princess Sally in the other. All three of which I DO own reproduction carts of. I also have a repro cart of that bootleg Genesis port of the SNES version of Aladdin that Capcom made which is called "Aladdin II", which I find hilarious.

zapiy

Repro games have a place, as already mentioned, buying them instead of paying stupid money for rare games makes sense.

I know I would do it again.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC