Xirius Defect XXL - New Atari XL/XE Homebrew

Started by TL, April 14, 2014, 21:48:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:3lm15xt6]

[size=140]Xirius Defect was an absolutely cracking puzzle game that finished a very respectable 4th in the 2013 ABBUC homebrew coding contest, you can read my review of it HERE! Well now MatoSimi, the programmer, has released a new XXL version of the game with lots of lovely extras! We will leave him to explain it all in his own words:[/size]

[size=140]"Soo, this game is result of almost half year of hard work. I decided to expand game with numerous levels and new game elements sometime in november on Jason Kendall's impulse. Game was finished for recent FLOP magazine issue. I am not in mood of writing another long text, game itself contains quite enough information about its creation in embedded help screens. It is still only logical game, but kind that is not very common on atari so I hope you like this expansion. I spent quite long time working on it, code had to be widely revised and also Jason did great job when he designed really marvelous amount of levels that awaits to be beaten by you..."[/size]

[size=140]The game can be downloaded for free to use with real hardware or flash devices from MatoSimi's website where you can also read more about his other projects. You can also check out a video of the game and listen to the stunning POKEY music contained in it below:[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... n-T8h7s_6Q[/align:3lm15xt6]

[align=center:3lm15xt6][size=240]DOWNLOAD HERE![/size][/align:3lm15xt6]

zapiy

Looks good, let us know your thoughts fella.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

guest5112