Cheesetoe - New Nintendo Game Cube Homebrew!

Started by TL, May 18, 2014, 12:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TL

[align=center:29i9n5yi][font=comic sans ms:29i9n5yi][size=720]Cheesetoe [/size][/font:29i9n5yi]
[font=impact:29i9n5yi][size=240]By: Digital Sounds System[/size][/font:29i9n5yi]

[size=140]Cheesetoe by RbR and Skomp of the Digital Sounds System demo group is a new homebrew Nintendo Game Cube game released at Revision 2014. The idea of the game is to try to score points by closing boxes on the grid. You can either set a side, shift a row/column or throw a bomb per turn. The power-ups are located on the grid and you can get them by closing a box at their position. The game is over when every box on the grid has been closed. Be careful: if you still have bombs left when the game ends, you'll loose points![/size]

[size=140]The game has been made available for free so you can download it and burn it to a disc or flash it to an SD card for play on your own Game Cube or Nintendo Wii. The game finished 8th in the overall competition at Revision and you can comment on the game as well as download it over at Pouet. Below you can watch a video of the whole Revision demo show with footage of Cheesetoe at 47:08.[/size]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVDgNsR6JW0&feature=player_detailpage#t=2828[/align:29i9n5yi]