The Colecovisions Podcast

Started by zapiy, August 04, 2014, 18:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[align=center:j7ymbyc0]WEBSITE HERE

On this episode we talk about Star Wars Arcade and Galaxian for the Colecovision system and wrap it all up discussing ALF :)

Episode 7 download here[/align:j7ymbyc0]

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Cool, I just subscribed to this podcast on my tablet.  I'll be listening. 

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

zapiy

Episode 8 is done, just waiting for it to go live..

Features Ferg from the Atari 2600 Game by Game Podcast!

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Nice!  I've yet to listen to the previous one! 

zapiy

[align=center:2tt6qv7k][/align:2tt6qv7k]

Play here
[premiumbeat]http://traffic.libsyn.com/colecovisionspodcast/The_ColecoVisions_Podcast_Episode_8_Mousetrap_Ladybug_and_Ferg.mp3[/premiumbeat]

The ColecoVisions Podcast Episode 8 - Mousetrap, Ladybug and Ferg!

In this episode we have a special guest host Ferg! from the Atari 2600 Game by Game Podcast!  We discuss Mousetrap, Ladybug, the ColecoVision Atari Expansion module and More!  Special appearance of the Intellivisionaries Paul and William as well!

Links:

Atari 2600 Game by Game Podcast
Official Coleco Website by Coleco Holdings LLC
Atari 2600 Rally X on AtariAge
Captains Arcade Auction House
White Castle Hamburgers
Next Level Videogames
Best Electronics
RETRO Magazine
Mugrat Mac Colecovision emulator
Mouse N Maze 1959
Champ Games Fan Page
Champ Lady Bug for the Atari 2600
Intellivisionaries

Greyfox

Very nice, not something I'd be a huge fan of, but very well made :)

zapiy

Got to say great work guys. @ReadRetro @Willie!  for some entertaining listening and the Mark Thomann interview was awesome.. What a nice guy to offer to link to you forum which i joined btw..

Keep it up and @Nurmix your worst than me lol... your everywhere man.

TrekMD

zapiy

You managed to listen to this yet fella..

Really good stuff..

I have 2 fav American shows now.lol :113:

TrekMD

Not yet.  I plan to over the next couple of days.  :)

TrekMD

I just listened to episode 8.  Cool listening to them talk about the upcoming CGE that has already come and gone.  I did meet them there, so that was cool.  The interview about the ColecoVision Flashback was pretty good and it was nice to hear the relaxed attitude of the owner to the brand rights. 

zapiy

Glad you liked it, Mark does indeed sound a great guy, lets not forget its buisness but business can be fun and he seems to be a good guy. :113: