Latest Retro Purchases (Games or Hardware)

Started by zapiy, October 21, 2011, 08:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llayboy

These are my latest pickups. These were donations and they are all boxed and complete

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

64bitRuss

I like Mega Drive art more often than US Genesis art, although that Golden Axe insert, while good, is pretty gay. lol

WiggyDiggyPoo

Couple of PS2 and Xbox Nice and cheap (-;

WiggyDiggyPoo

Oh and technically not a purchase, but these are the only remnants of my original 1980s CPC collection that I've dug out....

The box features no screenshots from the game, only the arcade lol

Multi Tape

zapiy

That happened a lot mate as you prolly know lol.. :113:

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

TrekMD

Here's the stuff that came in this week.  All this stuff is a mix from Amazon, Ebay, RetroUSB, and Florida APE!  :)
[/align:2wwz6k7t]

TrekMD

Here's what came in this week...

[align=center:1jqke0ui]

[/align:1jqke0ui]

Akuza

my last retro purchases were these 2 beautys!

both amazing shooters, sadly no boxes for either  :-

but! the guy who i got them off said he would throw in some pc engine sleeves.....

when they arrived each in a sleeve, there was a second parcel attached .... 19 sleeves were thrown in extra haha

i would post my actual games but i'm not near my collection at the minute.
Currently collecting:- PC Engine, mastersystem, mega drive and CDi.

TrekMD

Cool.  Looks like you got a nice bonus.  :)

Shadowrunner

Gunhed is awesome! One of my favourites :113:

TrekMD

Here's the stuff that arrived over the past week...

[align=center:s5nr3lo3]

[/align:s5nr3lo3]

Shadowrunner

My copy of Sacred Line showed up yesterday, just need to find a case now. I was a little worried when I opened it and saw the size of the package. Obviously the insert must be folded at least once to fit in there, but looking at yours you can barely notice the fold line in the middle. Looks good :)

TrekMD

I had the very same concern when I received it.  I was hoping they'd just send the insert flat or only bent in one place.  Surprisingly, it works fairly well and the marks are not as obvious once in a case.  I was wondering what BITS meant and was laughing when I read it in the kit.  :)

WiggyDiggyPoo

Technically not a purchase as a work colleague has donated me his sons old computers  :113: :113: