The Atari Jaguar Thread

Started by zapiy, January 26, 2011, 00:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcultrapro

nice, got any jaguar video requests at all mate? I'm doing more DC stuff but wanna throw a few more Jag vids in there too, and hopefully Saturn.

I was going to do some vids for the following over the coming months; Phase Zero, Skyhammer, Robinsons Requiem, I was going to try capture my first attempts at mutant penguins, Baldies and a few others I've never actually played, you know which games I've got though so if you want to see anything let me know
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"nice, got any jaguar video requests at all mate? I'm doing more DC stuff but wanna throw a few more Jag vids in there too, and hopefully Saturn.

I was going to do some vids for the following over the coming months; Phase Zero, Skyhammer, Robinsons Requiem, I was going to try capture my first attempts at mutant penguins, Baldies and a few others I've never actually played, you know which games I've got though so if you want to see anything let me know

All of those would be good, would nice to see you do one for Tube!

dcultrapro

oh yeah, shit, I still need to burn that. I'll try and make a point to do it tonight, does it need Discjuggler right?

for some reason, whenever I use my capture software my pc gets stuck during the shutdown, it just hangs on the shutting down screen. maybe its a stuck process... I'll have to investigate

I also wanna do some 8/16bit Sega stuff soon though its a real pig for some reason as I have to introduce my dvd/vhs copier to remove a butload of interference. irritating as hell!

My latest vid is up by the way :) I need to get some more subs or views, my latest dc stuff doesn't seem to be getting many views... bit annoying but hey
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"oh yeah, shit, I still need to burn that. I'll try and make a point to do it tonight, does it need Discjuggler right?

Yeah it does, Disc Juggler on the lowest speed. Post gap turned off, RAW write turned and voila!

dcultrapro

raw write turned?? me confoosed lol, should be cool I'll give it a go tonight
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"raw write turned?? me confoosed lol, should be cool I'll give it a go tonight

Un-tick add post gap, tick RAW and set at lowest speed.

dcultrapro

awesome, I'll try that now while I'm bored on reception at work lol. any artwork for the game at all? as in for the top of the disc?
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

dcultrapro

sa-weet! do you still have a CDI for Soul Star on Jag I wanna burn it again onto a new disc that I can print artwork onto! no worries if not I can probably find it somewhere on the net, thanks bud
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"sa-weet! do you still have a CDI for Soul Star on Jag I wanna burn it again onto a new disc that I can print artwork onto! no worries if not I can probably find it somewhere on the net, thanks bud

No I don't mate, you will have to look for it. But if you ever want any other Jaguar homebrew just ask.

dcultrapro

cool thanks bud

have you ever played Robinsons Requiem then mate? I am tempted to do a vid of my first try but am probably gonna suck big time, I want the vid to get views but if I play it like a tard I dunno if that will happen lol
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "dcultrapro"cool thanks bud

have you ever played Robinsons Requiem then mate? I am tempted to do a vid of my first try but am probably gonna suck big time, I want the vid to get views but if I play it like a tard I dunno if that will happen lol

Yes I have, being an adventure game you spend a lot of time walking around anyway so you won't die straight away or anything.

TrekMD

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

dcultrapro

if your all very nice I might make a video tonight, I successfully wrote a disc today ;)
Ultrapro on xbox live

TL

Quote from: "TrekMD"That Tube SE looks great!

I didn't make it, it's pretty good but I think the back needs detail as it dosn't tell you anything about the game.