PC ENGINE 30 Years book project.

Started by zapiy, October 31, 2015, 12:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zapiy

[align=center:37vo9uyg]

This is being created by the community for the community an is the brainchild of @sunteam_paul

Details taken from Pauls page.

QuoteIn 2017, the PC Engine will be 30 years old. To celebrate this event, I hope to gather stories, photos and memories of the PC Engine and/or TurboGrafx-16 from the gaming community and compile them into a free book that anyone can view online or download and print.
This book will be a community project, written by us, for us.
I'm looking for virtually anything you have to say about the PC Engine, which can include:
 When you first saw a PCE/TG.
 General memories, events (serious, funny, happy or sad) concerning the PCE/TG.
 Stories about the PCE/TG (real or fictional is OK!)
 PCE/TG related artwork you want to share.
 Photos of you, your setup, you playing, or just being silly with your PCE/TG.
 Anything else PCE/TG related that you can think of!
You can send any content or enquiries to me at paul[at]pcengine.co.uk or message me (sunteam_paul) on the pcenginefx.com forums, or also on the PC Engine Software Bible facebook page or twitter. (If you have large/many images then I suggest using a service such as wetransfer.com
If you are contributing, when you send information, please let me know the name or handle which you would like to be credited as and a photo of you (or something to represent yourself) that I can use as an avatar of sorts with your comments.
LET'S MAKE THIS AN EPIC BOOK WORTHY OF THE PCE!
Submissions may be edited for content, grammar, spelling, space etc. Submissions may be ignored at my discretion. Any submussions deemed to be hateful or unconstructive to the community will be discarded. [/q]

MORE INFO HERE[/q][/align:37vo9uyg]

I think this is a cracking idea and i will openly offer RVG support and hope we can as a site contribute some acceptable content.

Own: Jaguar, Lynx, Dreamcast, Saturn, MegaDrive, MegaCD, 32X, GameGear, PS3, PS, PSP, Wii, GameCube, N64, DS, GBA, GBC, GBP, GB,  Xbox, 3DO, CDi,  WonderSwan, WonderSwan Colour NGPC

Shadowrunner

Greyfox

I second that, anything Sunteam Paul puts their time too will make for fantastic presentation and reading, and urge those who love the PCE to contribute, I think I'll be doing a montage for this and creating a digital painting of it for the book.

So I'm heading to do some research on some of my favourites on the PC Engine and formulate a little master piece for the book.

Please join in.